Censorship is here folks - watch your words.

Oh, jason, don't take umbridge, you've completely missed the joke - that is precisely what I was driving at. By editing your post to what I think it meant I have changed its meaning to what you didn't mean. It's a demonstration of how censorship doesn't work. Sorry - I thought that was more transparent than it actually appears to have been. My bad.

I understand that. My reply was created as an exemplar to those who might not understand the subtleties of what may appear, at cursory glance, to be an extremely simple and obvious need for editing.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love it when clever people then pretend that they did understand each other just to save face! :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Outright insults I can deal with, it's the people who go about talking shit to others with words that might not seem harmful or insulting, but which still annoy and enrage that bug me.

I love it when clever people then pretend that they did understand each other just to save face! :biggrin1:

Banly's Irish. She's from Dublin. I've known that for a while.

Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Outright insults I can deal with, it's the people who go about talking shit to others with words that might not seem harmful or insulting, but which still annoy and enrage that bug me.

Oh I totally agree.Like when someone says someone may be posting to much etc.:biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive just come from the Celeb Endow forum where I noticed a couple of posts have been edited by a moderator - without the posters permission. Reason given is "inappropriate language". Is anyone else alarmed by this? Is this an Adult website or not? Have the mods now become Nannymods who go round cleaning up our nasty words? I just find it absolutely wrong & bordering on offensive that someone else can edit my posts. Who needs protecting from such language exactly? WRONG WRONG WRONG for so many reasons...

WHERE IS THE LINK TO THE EDITED POST.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is an adult site. We should be allowed to argue and curse and insult each other as much as we want. Just my opinion. Have we forgotten that this is a site about big dicks?

If you want to make this a site where only new people come to join and never post, continue this heavy handed type of moderation.

Every moment that you make members of this site hesitant to post for fear of the permanent axe, you make this site worse.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go look if you're that interested. My point is a general one & not specific to those edited posts.

Don't be dumb. You have been nothing is not a shit stirrer since you've gotten here. I am not going to look thru hundreds of posts to make you happy.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Don't be dumb. You have been nothing is not a shit stirrer since you've gotten here. I am not going to look thru hundreds of posts to make you happy.
Just click back one page in this thread to Jason and I's last posts and you'll quite easily find the answer which you seek.:biggrin:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Oooooh Ive upset the village busybody. Maybe if you didnt ask things in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS I woudnt have taken it in such a demanding light. As if I had an obligation to post a link.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From what I understand this is a hoax or a gag.

Without proof I am not going to take the OP's answer as fact.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oooooh Ive upset the village busybody. Maybe if you didnt ask things in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS I woudnt have taken it in such a demanding light. As if I had an obligation to post a link.

As if you had the common sense to post it. Keep stirring noob.