Censorship

Jace: I posted a topic this morning and there were a few responses. Now that topic is gone. WTF????
Just because I named names it gets taken down or was it because the people who's names I called went crying to MisterMark. I thought this place was supposed to be about free speech!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea why it was deleted, either. I am a little disappointed, because the post was pretty self-explanatory. Jace threw a tantrum, told 3 members to "eat sh*t and die." It was a complete and total rant, and drew lots of scorn and criticism. On second thought, my guess is that it was taken down because it would have appeared that the author was not of legal age to have a membership and submit posts of that type. Oh well, you write stuff like that then wonder why you get flamed. Like sticking your hand in a fire and wondering why you get burned.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jace, I'm elated that you emerged from your retirement. Without thought provoking threads such as this, I myself would have long since taken my final bow.

Jace: Well you're all wrong on all counts!! It was taken down because in MisterMarks words"it was an attack on members". Boo Hoo poor little members. IMO MisterMark should read some of those members post before he starts talking about attacks on people, BUT it is his board and he IS the one collecting the money so I guess he can be as indiscriminate as he wants. All he's accomplishing is letting a few worldclass assholes ruin the forum and run off new members as well as attack people personally every day that they post.

And just for the record, I am old enough to be here anywhere in thw world. For someone that wants to be known by an area that isn't represented on Capitol Hill, you sure are a know it all about the rest of the U.S.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Jace@Oct 28 2005, 06:54 PM
Well you're all wrong on all counts!!

And just for the record, I am old enough to be here anywhere in thw world. For someone that wants to be known by an area that isn't represented on Capitol Hill, you sure are a know it all about the rest of the U.S.
[post=356346]Quoted post[/post]​
Wrong on all counts? You didn't tell 3 members to eat shit and die? You are denying that now? I'm wrong about your rant bringing criticism from a number of members, not just the ones you attacked? Alrighty, then.

I don't "want to be known" for anything except my abilities. And I am not FROM DC, I just live here now. I have lived in quite a few areas in the US, including the South, the Midwest, and the West Coast. Again, you show your true self with posts like this, Jace. If you can learn to post without calling names and attacking people - in other words, doing those things you accuse others of - then perhaps more members will take you more seriously. When you have tantrums, others on the board just don't appreciate it much.

P. S. Please point out to me any post I made where I attacked you personally, rather that commenting about your posts/actions. There is a management tool called "focus on the behavior, not the person." Show me where I violated that common-sense principle.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
seriously. you post a thread crying about people disagreeing with you, claim you're storming off in a self-righteous tantrum never to return ... then 5 minutes later you're back with another equally worthless thread about your worthless thread?? what the fuck kind of response are you expecting?? hurry up and GO already.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're peeved that Dr. Rock bad mouthed you? Well, crapola, Rock is an equal opportunity abuser. Everyone gets a dose of Rock's 'tude at one time or another. That's his way of saying "Welcome to LPSG."

Spread the love.

SG

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by SpeedoGuy@Oct 28 2005, 11:03 PM
You're peeved that Dr. Rock bad mouthed you? Well, crapola, Rock is an equal opportunity abuser. Everyone gets a dose of Rock's 'tude at one time or another. That's his way of saying "Welcome to LPSG."

Spread the love.

SG
[post=356393]Quoted post[/post]​
OK, so we have established the reasons for his animosity toward Rock. I'm still waiting to see where I abused him... show me the post!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by absinthium@Oct 29 2005, 11:46 AM
Suggestion to OP to clean ass-smudge off door upon parting. Offers antibacterial wipes.
[post=356501]Quoted post[/post]​
Absinthium, please forgive me for being dense, but I don't understand your "OP" reference. Please explain...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Oct 31 2005, 09:23 AM
Original Poster.
[post=357074]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks, it seems I am suffering in the throes of TMA (too many acronyms.) I can't keep up with them all, thanks to a good start in the USMC. In the DoD, especially in the FMF (fleet marine force) I think we even had the LCUA (list of currently used acronyms.)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TexAssgirl &#064; Oct 31 2005, 11&#58;20 PM) [post=357237]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
wait...you forgot to define USMC
<

[/b][/quote]
Well, with the prognosis of the situation in Iraq, I think this one will soon be changed to "Uncle Sam&#39;s Missing Children."