central arizona sucker

dirtyarizona

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've always been fascinated by huge cocks and the men who have them! i like to see them uncovered but it's almost sexier for me to see them stuffed into a pair of tight pants or speedos or a jockstrap. men who have Giant Meat are truly blessed. my cock is probably just a little bit longer and a little bit fatter than average, with a nice foreskin, but it's by no means LARGE. when i jack off i fantasize about deepthroating a giant cock, or taking it up my ass. i also fantasize about MEN whose cocks are as big as a great dane's, or as big as a horse's. i would like to chat with men who are total exhibitionists. i saw a man with a Giant Package, in the supermarket the other day; he was shopping with his wife, but i Could Not Help Myself........i kept following them throughout the store, flagrantly staring at his crotch. the wife knew i was cruising her husband's big meat, and the husband knew too (but he pretended he didn't), but i couldn't help myself, i loved staring at his bullcock stuffed into his tight 501's.