Central OH wife looking for stud on the side

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by cuckysgirl, Oct 14, 2007.

1. cuckysgirl

cuckysgirl New Member

Albums:
    I'm looking for a hot well hung white guy to fuck me as much as I need it. My husband's small but thick cock is fine but just not enough. My husband is a cuckold (sort-of like a swinger but not really) He gets off on me fucking other guys and one day; when we find that right guy; will watch and participate as well. If you like to fuck without any drama or possible strings attached check out my profile/gallery and send me a private message or post here with photos. I'm not wanting a relationship just a sexual friendship.

I'm really looking for a guy that is well built with a strong kinky sexual appetite to match mine. Tall and strong enough to flip me around while we're fucking. Someone that is easy to hang out with and that can just fuck me then take me home when we're done. Even if that means for just one night or after the weekend is over. I'm a photographer so I love taking photos of guys jacking off so someone that is an exhibitionist is a plus! College or athletic guys that are into being with an older hot chicks are especially part of our kink. I LOVE and CRAVE huge white cock! :087:

We live in the central Ohio area and will NOT travel so someone close by is a must. Safe Sex is NOT negotiable and always required.

2. cantona666

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn, I'd love to fuck you!! check my gallery and let me know if I could order a ticket..!! ;-)

3. phrexorj

phrexorj New Member

Hey there..... i'm located in cinci... check my gallery and let me know..

4. D_Warthaughe Peeslit

very nice sign me up!

Draft saved Draft deleted