central park NYC

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often walk around the pond in Central Park around lunchtime. There are benches all the way around, and in nice weather they are filled with beauties... its perfect for showing it because everybody is people watching and my crotch is right at eye level. I usually sling my cock out of by boxers and down the leg of grey dress trousers that are a very light wool. The outline is unmistakable. Generally, I am surprised at how few people I catch staring, but the other day was a banner day...

The first to notice was a young woman sitting with a guy. She was staring directly at me as I approached, and while I couldnt hear anything she said, I could read her lips as she said "Wow that guy's cock is so big!" Her eyes remained glued to my crotch as I approached, and only when I was directly in front of her did she look up and smile. What a rush! Funny thing is, the guy she was with never even looked up.

Next, what appeared to be a mother and daughter were taking a horse and carriage ride. I was standing at the corner, waiting to cross the street. As they approached, the mother nudged the daughter and nodded her head in my direction. The daughter stared and they both started giggling and talking in a foreign language, I think it was French. They kept staring and talking about it and the carriage driver noticed, looked at me, and as they were passing me he said to them "tres bien, eh?" and they all laughed together.

Finally, two women in their 40s approached me on the street and one of them nudged her friend and said something to her. Her friend looked at me and covered her mouth with her hand and as I passed them I heard one of them say "Holy God!"

An incredible turn on... got home that night and ravaged the wife for a good 2 hours.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why dont people do this around me? I am a constant crotch watcher and ai never spot anyone doing that its always nicely packed away. Please spread the word that it ok for this sort of behavior and its actually appreciated by all.