Cereal Fanatics

Your Favorite Cereal

• the stuff that's good for ya (special k, healthychoice, etc)

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • the more flavorful variety

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • i like the outrageous stuff with candies and marshmellows and frosting and chocolatey bits

• not at all, i don't eat breakfast

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • i'd rather have eggs, sausage, pancakes, etc....

• hot cereal (oatmeal, grits)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • i go to work at 8 am, my breakfast is a granola bar, pop tart, etc...

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Someone mentioned cocoa krispies today and i didn't even know they still made those, they certainly don't sell em around here. ANYWHO, just curious as to what you guys think is the greatest cereal invented (since i consider cereal the greatest thing since the orgasm) or if u eat it at all. my preference depends on my mood but i've met few cereals i didn't like (except the health ones with no sugar and no marshmellows and no chocolate or frosting or anything tasty in it). obviously i can't include them all as there's a cornucopia of many brands, flavors, variations, etc.....

(i'll note that some studies suggest eating breakfast in some form or another gives your metabolism a kick-start for the day)

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
The healthy stuff in the mornings for me! I think a nice healthy breakfast sets up the rest of the day nicely :smile:

At the moment I am on a strict alfalfa and grass diet :wink:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like the flavorful stuff like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cinnamon Life, and Frosted Mini Wheats. I also like the healthy stuff like Honey Bunches of Oats, the Special K Red Berries and the like.

I'll also go for things like omlettes, saussage, biscuits and gravy, etc.