Certain Words

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was talking with several friends (guy and girl) the other day and we got to talking about words that we didnt like. I for one don't like to say the word "pussy". To me it sounds weird, it doesn't roll off the tongue easy. Another word was tits, one girl didnt like to have her breats be called tits for some reason. But then she said that she never got offended when people use "cunt". So my question is..are there words out there that you find weird or odd to say..perhaps words that offend you (i'm not talking about the racial slurs or anything like that either)?

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe not what you were intending but I can't stand it when people say "MY BAD" ... to me it makes people sound immature and stupid ... haven't a clue why it has caught on but I heard it on three different TV shows the other night ...

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first I heard "my bad" used was on the basketball courts in the mid 80's, referring to a missed shot or bungled play. It was typical of the 2-syllable expressions so often used in sports to save time and energy (and to sound more MANLY).

Even worse than pussy to me is the expression "man-pussy". Talk about losing your sense of manhood when a guy refers to your butthole that way.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I despise "it is what it is." Doesn't communicate diddly squat and is a waste of words. I'd rather the person keep quiet than hear that rubbish.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first I heard "my bad" used was on the basketball courts in the mid 80's, referring to a missed shot or bungled play. It was typical of the 2-syllable expressions so often used in sports to save time and energy (and to sound more MANLY).

Even worse than pussy to me is the expression "man-pussy". Talk about losing your sense of manhood when a guy refers to your butthole that way.
crescendo, I got shredded in another thread for expressing exactly that same sentiment. "Man-pussy" and "mangina" totally gross me out, even though "pussy" and "vagina" do not It's the juxtaposition. And the phrase "straight-acting" when they actually mean "masculine" just makes me angry.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
crescendo, I got shredded in another thread for expressing exactly that same sentiment. "Man-pussy" and "mangina" totally gross me out, even though "pussy" and "vagina" do not It's the juxtaposition. And the phrase "straight-acting" when they actually mean "masculine" just makes me angry.

DC, what if I tie you down and fuck your Man-pussy with my donkey kong sized cock so hard, that it stretches your hole into the gaping mangina it wants to be? :grin:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC, what if I tie you down and fuck your Man-pussy with my donkey kong sized cock so hard, that it stretches your hole into the gaping mangina it wants to be? :grin:
Even when used jokingly, I find those about as funny as nigger or wetback or slant-eyes.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was talking with several friends (guy and girl) the other day and we got to talking about words that we didnt like. I for one don't like to say the word "pussy". To me it sounds weird, it doesn't roll off the tongue easy. Another word was tits, one girl didnt like to have her breats be called tits for some reason. But then she said that she never got offended when people use "cunt". So my question is..are there words out there that you find weird or odd to say..perhaps words that offend you (i'm not talking about the racial slurs or anything like that either)?

I don't like pussy either - I mean the word - I love pussy, I could roll it on and off my tongue all day :biggrin1: - I don't lke 'pussy' or 'kitty' for vagina. I don't generally like any words that end in 'ee' sounds for sexual terms - How would you like it if someone called it your 'dicky' - Equally 'willy' - it just isn't sexy. There is no common slang word for vagina I like apart from 'cunt' - which you have to be careful with because it offends some people. I don't see why. I don't see why 'cunt' is worse than 'prick' as an insult. I think it stems from a time when women's sexuality was seen as dirty. Much like most homosexuals have reclaimed 'queer' as their own I think women should get the fuck over their hang-ups and reclaim 'cunt'. It's either that or the antiquated 'quim' - which I quite like..

How do people here feel about quim? :wink:

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I kind of like both pussy and cunt, though in different contexts. Cunt can be pretty shocking, which is what I like about it. I do dislike "my bad" and pretty much all the related slang. It sounds so so stupid to me.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
what breaks my balls is when you go down a street, and NOTHING is in english.
unless I am in China town, this doesn't fly with me.
or if you go to an ATM and there are several choices for language.
it should be English.

and...

English.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it should be English.

and...

English.

Generally, multi-lingual signs are there to cater to the residents of an area that are predominately NOT English speaking. Those signs are there to communicate to those people, not to arbitrarily irritate you.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it should be English.

and...

English.

Okay, you're irritated... got that. You already covered this in your Illegal Immigrants Amnesty thread so try not to hijack this thread too. Next?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...> I do dislike "my bad" and pretty much all the related slang. It sounds so so stupid to me.
I don't use that one. Should I say, "my good."???

Musclebutt, no problem.

The terms queer, gay, homo, homosexual, and even cocksucker don't bother me (and butt-pirate just makes me laugh)... but "faggot" is one o' them fightin' words.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media

Musclebutt, no problem.

The terms queer, gay, homo, homosexual, and even cocksucker don't bother me (and butt-pirate just makes me laugh)... but "faggot" is one o' them fightin' words.
hmmmm nope, not that one either.
I don't like faggot either, I forgot about that one. That is a really mean word.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

No shreddings, yet, fortunately. Wait, let me check my mail - yep, all clear. I must agree about "faggot". I occassionally hear groups of young guys use that to rib eachother (like high school jocks or skinheads); seems like a rite of passage to them.

Maybe we queers should claim that word, too.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
About quim in general, or specifically your quim?

My quim is an open book :biggrin1: but it deserve its own thread - I'm talking general quim (Oo, scarey thought - General Quim of the 62nd Mounted Cuntalliers!:eek: )

MB: how about Poonani?

You offering? - Oh wait - sorry - I don' mind poonani so much as the 'ee' ('i') is not diminutive. But I think if someone offered to eat my poonani I'd get an image of a trpoical fruit salad - which isn't a bad idea - an ananas in the anus can be fun!

Musclebutt, no problem.

What about 'shirt-lifter' - I really hate that one - my dad uses it and it makes me cringe.