Cervical cancer risk from uncircumcised penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Pat Fanny, Sep 14, 2008.

1. D_Pat Fanny

D_Pat Fanny Account Disabled

It has long been known that Jewish women having sex only with Jewish men never develop cervical cancer so the conclusion is easily reached that circumcision is the answer to prevention. But I wonder if any of you guys has seen medical disclaimers to that, e.g. perhaps it is the hygiene that makes the uncircumcised penis a danger and with proper cleaning, does the risk to sex partner reduced to the circumcised male? Or perhaps the uncircumcised penis is inherently dirtier in the disease causing area no matter what cleaning measures are used. Any information. I am uncircumcised and do lots of cleaning but maybe I am fooling myself in thinking I have reduced my fault if my wife should develop this cancer.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    What the fuck have you been smoking dude? First some bullshit about you removing your frenulum and your cock growing to 11 inches, and now this bullshit.... Come on dude, if all you are doing is trying to start some anti circumsision shit, you're going to succeed.

Do some research before spouting out utter shit about things you know nothing of. If you fucking turned on the tv and paid any attention to the commercials (or the news) you would see that a large porportion of cirvical cancer comes from HPV, not from uncircumsized penises.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

This guy needs to have his posting privileges revoked.

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

HERE HERE!

I second that motion

5. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    Ya... thats completely not true...

The majority of cervical cancer is caused by the HPV virus. And even if Jewish women DIDN'T get cervical cancer at the same rates as non-jewish women, it would be more likely that they had very few partners who did not have the HPV virus.

If you are concerned about your wife getting cervical cancer, you should have her go for the HPV vaccine. It DRASTICALLY decreases the likelyhood of getting it.

That or you can go get your foreskin cut off... :biggrin1:

6. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The primary risk factors for cancer of the cervix are:

-- HPV and overall genital health
    -- smoking
    -- long-term use of oral contraceptives
    -- poor diet
    -- genetic factors

Compared with other industrialized countries where circumcision is not practiced, the US has about an average cervical cancer rate -- meaning circumcision status of either partner plays NO significant role. It's an incorrect guess that's been repeated for generations.

The low incidence in Jewish women -- by no means the lowest in the world, certainly not zero as you suggest -- is now attributed to diet, sexual monogamy and genetic factors.

"Although the dispute over the association of circumcision and cervical cancer in various populations is still ongoing, there seems to be no hard evidence that circumcision prevents its occurrence in Jewish women, and it is no longer considered to play a protective role. It should also be mentioned that the incidence of cervical cancer among Israeli Jewish female immigrants from the former Soviet Union, some of whom are married to uncircumcised men, is not different to that in the general population."

-- The Low Incidence of Cervical Cancer in Jewish Women: Has the Puzzle Finally Been Solved? Menczer MD, J. THE ISRAEL MEDICAL ASSOCIATION JOURNAL, Volume 5: Pages 120-123, February 2003

Can we stop now? Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted