cervical penetration?

beckyinfl: Hi. I haven't posted in a while, but i was wondering about the whole myth of cervical penetration? Do you all think it is possible.
I posted under the subject my boyfriend is too big, so you all know my problems. We have adapted a lot to his size, and I can take a lot now, and sometimes it seems like the pressure is really intense on my cervix, which I kind of like as lot as it's not stabbing. At times, it seems like it almost opens up a bit to allow more. Am I crazy? I don't think this is cervical penetration, because that would be damaging to the uterus I would think.
Let me know what you all think about that.
Becky

sammygirly: Not crazy, the cervix can in fact be forced to dialate and allow more entry. As a matter of fact, some women have their cervixes (cervices I suppose?) dilated medically for just this reason.

As to adverse affects, I'm not really sure....

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep. In fact, our friend and fellow board member Dante used to date a woman who had her cervix surgically dilated. He told me that she was the only partner he had that had ever taken him fully. If we can coax us out of lurk mode (hint, hint), he might be able to tell us more.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yep, the cervix can be forcibly dilated. (Remember, a baby has to fit through there.) But women tell me it HURTS LIKE HELL when a man does it.

beckyinfl: Surgically dilated? Ouch. But thanks for the reply. I need to talk to my gyno about this but hadn't really broached the subject. I guess it partly explains why I feel like I have been able to get more in, but I'm still not sure if he's going all the way through or just a little. It does feel strange, but not really painful.
Any more advice or info would be great.
Thanks
Becky

stencil: My advice is that having your cervix surgically dilated is not something you should be thinking about at this point, especially if you want to have children some day.

As to whether or not your boyfriend is penetrating into your uterus: I guess it's possible, depending on the angle and the shape of your vagina. But I think it's more likely that the the back of the vagina, past where the cervix opens is stretching and forming a narrow pocket. Just a guess.

cinnimoneyes: :D This is a funny one. The two times that my cervix was penitrated, I got pregnant.!

No it didn't hurt. What sometimes hurts and sometimes feels funny-weird is when the cervix is "flicked" buy the penis. My cervix is never in the same place, some times they find it high, some times they find it low and to the back.

Its a B!+(# when you get a student doc trying to find it while you are 7months prgos and the idiot doesn't know what the #E!! he is doing....lol :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My concern about cervical penetration in other than clinical conditions is the introduction of dangerous bacteria and resultant infection.

The environment inside the vagina is in multiple ways structured for intercourse and if the vagina's pH, secretions and lubrication are introduced in sufficient amounts to the inside of the cervix, who knows what havoc it can wreak!

Just a thought....

Pecker

Seoman:
This is a funny one. The two times that my cervix was penitrated, I got pregnant

cinnimoneyes, I must about this.

Did you feel the penis penetrationg your cervix?

I ask becouse last all I had a girlfriend and two nights in a row she asked me where the semen had gone becouse it didn't start to leak back out again til much later and that had never happend before to us and 2 weeks later she found out she was pregnant.

Is it possible that I would have been penetraiting her cervix without her noticing it?

Alex17inch: Yes, the servix is very small, but it is very strongly flexible that a baby can arrive with the birth through it. So it is also possible to push your penis through it.

But it was for all woman, who tried it, very painfully the first time, therefore I have large respect for each woman, who was ready to take in my full size.

In addition the sex is many more beautiful and more intensive, if I can fuck her with my full length. And nearly all women, who tried it, love now the feeling to feel it deeply in her uterus and enjoy it.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing as how the uterus usually bends back over the vagina I find it hard to imagine a guy getting any more than the tip of the head into it, unless he's not hard and his dick goes where the flow of the vagina takes it...