Cervical poking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BillyPilgrimOD, Jan 17, 2007.

1. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Question: Are there any potential ill health effects from regularly poking a woman in her cervix during sex? Will it get stretched out? Will it cause fertility issues? I LOVE the feeling; it's like a little tiny fist grabbing on to you tightly at the top of each stroke.If there are any women reading, do you have any thoughts on this?-Roger

2. snoozan

Gold Member

I don't think it's dngerous, I just personally don't like it (it hurts).

3. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I get the impression most women feel that way, although some women like it. I would never want to do that to a woman who didn't like it; we'd find a different position that didn't penetrate as much.

4. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's a pretty good risk of a black eye or aching testes. (if you ignore repeated warnings.)

5. Principessa

Gold Member

There are major ill effects from engaging in this practice.
    Keep it up and YOU will be BANNED from the PUSSY!

Rawbone 8 is correct.

What kind of jackass are you?

6. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As I said, if she didn't like it, I wouldn't do it. My wife happens to like it, but I wanted to know if it was medically safe.

Calm down.

7. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Also, I don't actually thrust through... just a little poke with the head.

8. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Sure it's the cervix and not the fornix Roger? Provided all else is safe then no problem if your woman likes it; some women it depends on angle at which it hits the greyhound's nose as it were.

9. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I consulted Wikipedia on this one, and it could very well be. It's hard to tell. All I know is I go in deep and something tight grips me, and the wife goes "ooh, my ears are popping!"

10. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Roger, I was kidding, btw. I knew you are into some consensual play. Some women enjoy stimulation and others feel nothing but pain. The choice of the verb "poking" is perhaps awkward. Really deep, firm but gentle rubbing is something my wife enjoys too.

:wink:

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I would say if the women is down with it, then he should.. he seems to understand the consent factor.

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I dont go too deep. Many years ago when my X wife was nine months pregnent i broke her water. Everything turned out fine. My son is a healthyand handsome 30 year old as of monday. But hitting the cervix can be painfull for the man too. So why do it?:cool:

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Uncut, he said he enjoyed it though, it feels like a fist grasping or somehting...

14. snoozan

Gold Member

Uncut, that's GOT to be the most pleasant way of getting your water broken, trust me. Much better than the 3 foot long knitting needle thing they used on me. Awful. Next time I need labor induced, I'm calling you!!! :tongue::tongue:

15. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd like to share my exp.man to man (with no offense to the ladies)...
    Man, when me and my first ex. got together in sex, (lights dim to the pt.
    of little vision)...anyway, in the mist of all the thrusting, I must have went deep, and hit that cervix:eek: ...she actually had a bile-movement. It wasn't
    pretty and very embrassing to her because I really wasn't aware that she had done it until she pushed me off and jumped up from the bed. Man, when she came out of that bedroom shower, Can you say and believe there is a HELL! I just knew it was over with us and a day. But we stay together long enough for her to give me 2 great sons.
    After, the boys were born, she didn't appear to be in as great pain when I
    would it in her heat of passion it kinda of became a G spot for her...but often I felt some discomfort also too the head of my penis (a bit
    raw/senative) and there was always a portion of my penis still left outside her vagina and it would bend during thrusting.You feel me man!
    So I lacked up a bit from this action and started to try to tap that ass which she did care for that action.
    Anyway, back to the pt.
    She claims I did cause her some cervix and cervical canal problems along with some bladder problems.
    I only have her word to take for that, so I guess it is very possible to do
    damage with prolong penerations of this nature.
    You'll certainly know when she shits on you!:redface:

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!:smile: Whopper-lee
    LPSG-Member PS: Not all men can hit it or reach it this way:wink:

16. snoozan

Gold Member

If she's had 2 kids, even if they were c-sections, it's much more likely any damage done to the cervix and bladder was done by pregnancy and childbirth than your penis. Cervical and urinary problems are common after you have kids.

You know, the shitting story is priceless. I don't even think it's gross, just funny. My God. To be a fly on the wall...

17. Naturall

Naturall New Member

Most important, is that you know that she is OK with it, and enjoys it. Second, I think that you are pushing into the fornix, most likely the posterior fornix. That is where the penis goes during the deepest penetration, if angled correctly.

Also, the oz of the cervix, or opening is too small for the head of your penis to enter. So, you are certainly not opening. In some cases it is large enough for a finger to fondle the hole, or cause interest in guys/gals to stick very narrow objects into it, but it is strongly advised against. Inserting anything into the cervix can cause infection.

The women that enjoy deep penetration, typically enjoy it when the man enters the posterior fornix, which indirectly stimulates the cervix. Indirect stimulation is desired, because bumping it directly usually hurts a woman. Do some searches on the "deep spot" or "cul de sac". I think that it may have been given the name X spot, similiar to naming other erogenous zones such as the G spot. Grinding pelvises, and slow penetration reduce the chance of bumping the cervix directly. Obviously this is due to added control, aiming behind the cervix towards the small of her back, or not thrusting at all.

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Anything for you. Well you know that.:wink: :smile:

19. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

THANK YOU!!! We have had several threads in which a guy is saying he penetrates his partner's cervix during sex. It's pretty unlikely. The fornix is usually the anatomical feature which they confuse with the cervix.

Bumping the cervix with the tip of the penis can happen; a rare few women will enjoy it. Penetration of the cervix with the penis is exceptionally rare. Since the dilating hormones of childbirth would not ordinarily coincide with routine sexual intercourse, a penis penetrating the cervix would tend to be much more painful and damaging than childbirth itself.

20. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    </p>
    THANK YOU!!! This is extremely helpful, and really puts my mind at ease. I'm curved somewhat downward, and I'm certain that this is what's going on.

My wife gets off on deep penetration, but I'm always afraid I'm damaging her somehow.

Draft saved Draft deleted