Cervix and length

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my loooong experience I have to say that it depends on the female. Their love tunnels, I have found, tend to vary in size pretty much the same as men's counterparts. But don't take my word for it - ask the ladies.

Gramps

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure it depends on the woman. Maybe it also matters how turned on she is because they get deeper if they get really horny. I can't answer the question for sure. I know I'm about 8 in. and I can always reach the woman's cervix if I want. Be careful though. Some women love it and some don't, and then some like if but only if you touch it a certain way.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, chicks don't mind you REACHING the cervix, but they don't like it being PRESSED on. haha. once you hit it, you're in deep enough. don't go any further unless you want them to say ouch

Not true man. Some women like it. Sometimes you have to take it easy at first and build them up to it but some of the hardest orgasms I've seen women have was from hitting their cervix.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
9 inches when very aroused I think is the limit for the deepest women. If you see you penis poking through their thoat and mouth, you've probably gone too far. Check to see if she's breathing. If she is still breathing you haven't given her an orgasm yet so keep digging until you reach the biggest mass of nerves in a human body. The brain.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
9 inches when very aroused I think is the limit for the deepest women. If you see you penis poking through their thoat and mouth, you've probably gone too far. Check to see if she's breathing. If she is still breathing you haven't given her an orgasm yet so keep digging until you reach the biggest mass of nerves in a human body. The brain.

you spoke about blowjobs I hope :biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It depends on the woman's position, if they pull their legs towards their chest it makes the vagina shallower, enough to be able to rub it with your fingers.

With doggy style, gravity seems to pull it out of the way (unless you have a downward curve) so an 8"+ doesn't impact it as much in this position.

Missionary position also helps avoid it because the penis is rubbing against the anal wall whereas the cervix is more on the stomach side of the vagina.

The cervix doesn't create the depth limit of a vagina, rather it is the stretchiness of the vagina skin above/behind it.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My lady loves it when I smash her cervix. Sometimes when we have hard sex I can feel a pop when I go deep. I don't think this is normal, but she has an "incompetent cervix" and cannot have children. Her vagina is unusually large, but I dare not say that to her as I have found that telling a woman she has a loose vagina is equivalent to telling a man he has a small penis. I'm 10" x 8" in circumference, maybe we are a match made in heaven.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How big do you have to be to hit the cervix?

I seriously believe or remember my doctor telling me any penis length above 6inches can hit the female cervix; and for sure an 8-9inch penis will.
Remember: A good average size penis is for women... while a long, huge dong is for men:biggrin1: ...and so now we're forced to be a LPSG Members.
Whopper-lee:wink:

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong, you're absolutely correct!

I happen to like having my cervix banged a bit on occasion (not too much). With my legs spread apart, I draw my knees to my chest to enjoy feeling stuffed. As long as the thrusts are slow and steady, it can feel quite pleasurable.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I seriously believe or remember my doctor telling me any penis length above 6inches can hit the female cervix; and for sure an 8-9inch penis will.

I suspect this is true, after all doctors and midwives examine the cervix.

I would also say that you don`t have to "hit" it at all. The last thing I would enjoy is being pounded too deeply for my liking by an inconsiderate lover!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf is 7.5 in. long and he hits my cervix perfectly - not too hard, but just right. What I really like he when he hits the "bridge" between my cervix and my g-spot. It's so great now that I know what all this stuff is!

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf is 7.5 in. long and he hits my cervix perfectly - not too hard, but just right. What I really like he when he hits the "bridge" between my cervix and my g-spot. It's so great now that I know what all this stuff is!

.....tell me ladies , dont it drop when you are into THE BOY , and i am sure he is into you all