Cervix, Epicenter [E-zone]???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ZapZav, May 30, 2006.

1. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

According to the Alfred Kinsey report most of the sexual stimulating nerves are within the first few inches of the vagina... I just came across something very interesting... If you have a long enough penis there are more sexual stimulating nerves (uterus, epicenter [E-zone], etc.) deeper inside the vagina??? Did any girls/guys on this forum ever have these spots stimulated or is it just a myth to you??? If so (yes) can you please specify how you partner achieved this stimulation as the cervix is very close to the uterus, and it's a thin line between enjoyment and slight pain (for some girls). "The rose grows among thorns."

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page18_penis-length.htm
    "If the guy also knows how to adjust his angle to make sure his penis doesn't bump the cervix directly, he can give the woman tremendous repetitive uterine orgasms. These are caused by the rhythmic stimulation of the penis glans against a region high in the back of the vagina, called the epicenter or E-zone. It is just above the cervix on the front wall of the vagina."

Thanks in advance for commenting!

2. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

Well, above the cervix,on the front of the vaginal wall.... The cervix is part of the uterus. The uterus looks like a pear, and the bottom is the cervix.
    The cervix points down and there is room around it, like a moat.
    So the head of the penis could fit in there and he would probably feel it, I don't think I have.
    I think most of my sensations are from the beginning of the vagina to 3/4 the way up. But I might be confusing the feeling.

3. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

I think what I'm trying to say is that I do feel him and have feelings much further up than the first 2 inches. I think the beginning of the vagina is probably the more erogenous part.

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Im not too rehearsed is the EXACT internal anatomy of a woman, but when I bottom out in my GF...especially with her on top...it feels like something is poking my cockhead on the tip, and as she rocks back and forth and what-not, it fells like the head of my penis is "dancing around" the object that is poking me...kinda like when two tougues collide during a kiss...they battle for the same space.

Would this be that "moat" that you are refering to Mumzi?

Sorry I am kind of a dufus...

OmahaBeef

5. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    Well it sounds like your cockhead has hit the Cervix and is slipping around it. Theoretically, if you push your cock above and around, the cervix, there is an area that is about an inch or so deep, this is where the spot is supposed to lie. This is all theory, and since I am just average, I can never reach the spot anyway, but thats what they say. As for the spot, just like the G-spot, some women will react and others won't, but it's worth a try if you've got the tool to try with. Just be sure you inform your woman. Because that cervix can hurt like a bitch.

6. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

If my wife is very aroused and already had a few orgasms then being "in the moat" (what a great way to describe it!) and gently moving around or rocking back and forth to stimulate that area is enough to send her into the stratosphere, so there's definitely something to it.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Hitting the cervix can be most uncomfortable for the man and the woman

8. TallTanAndLong

TallTanAndLong New Member

Albums:
    The spot you refer to deep inside the vagina can be very pleasurable to the woman if she is in control. My wife occasionally can get the head of my penis just in the right spot when she is on top. It's hard to explain. She kind of works it around a bit until it kind of "pops" in another quarter to half inch. When she achieves this, all she starts to do is rock back and forth. Really no sliding of the penis, more like the head of my penis massaging this deep area. For me, it's kind of so, so as sometimes it can hurt sometimes not, and usually always leaves a mark on my penis head for a day or two, kind of like a hickey. But for her, it's orbit time. This is the only position we've been able to achieve a "gush" orgasm for her. If you achieve this, be prepared with plenty of towels underneath yourself. :)

9. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    I guess all this info is now getting me some ideas.

10. wsu

wsu New Member

Does anyone else who uses this technique have any pointers?

11. BigDubbs

BigDubbs New Member

Its all a myth to me..still looking for that "long Johnson".....

12. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

Off the top of my head: It helps if she's already had plenty of foreplay and an orgasm or two, I think this makes the cervix behave/feel differently. Woman on top facing you is the easiest position, let her get it as deep as she can and wiggle herself lightly front to back over your hips. If she's on top and facing away, I think it's also possble but feels a little different and she might need to bend towards your feet a bit.

13. Ette

Ette New Member

Guys you want to learn your ladies anatomy- let your fingers do the walking!

With anything about sex it's a lot about technique. the uterus is supported by ligaments etc and when the cervix is maniplated gently it kind of gets everything into play. The experts who say only the 1st 2 inches of the vagina are the only areas we can feel anyhting are full of it..they need to have better sexploration.

I recommend y'all do some feeling before ya go probing and you might learn a bit -course if your partner knows nothing about her body you won't get much help there!

Its like the G Spot can be manipulated internally but do a little external manipulation at the same time and it makes everything a lot nicer.

14. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

The less turned on a woman is, the shallower her vagina and therefore the nearer her cervix to the entrance. ie a guy with a 4" penis can theoretically hit a woman's cervix. Plus women can just have small vaginas to begin with...so it isn't as hard as you would think to hit the cervix.

Having said that I don't THINK I have...but I wouldn't know what it feels like to hit the cervix so maybe I have...but my ex girlfriend did enjoy me pushing my penis all the way inside her and moving her hips in a circular motion around my member. She said she could feel it pulsate, and I could flex it/make it pulsate more, which really got her off.

For some women the cervix being touched is painful, for others it gives great orgasms.

15. B_aNMpumpCOACH

B_aNMpumpCOACH New Member

,,,,,,,,,,,,, O O ,,,,,,,, boy found oubout the birds and cervex , world , look out

16. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

I think this is the most informative answer in this thread yet

Draft saved Draft deleted