Cervix - levels of sensitivity?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assumed that all women move the muscles in their vaginas during sex, especially while he orgasms. It increases my pleasure and I do it when I'm masturbating, too. Do other women not do that?

Sounds like you need to start a topic there.

Boyfriend's ego seems to be impenetrable and after I figured out that he's oblivious to hints, I finally just got really blunt. He loves it, so it's working!

These are what I call "brick moments" meaning you need to throw a brick at me to tell me what you mean. I am that way.

tampahungblk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i've been with girl that love it n some that just couldn't handle iti think its like with all things in life its the person no one is the same thats the great thing about life james

You can reach areas of consciousness where most people seem almost identical.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like you need to start a topic there.

I asked my boyfriend if other women move their vaginal muscles during sex and he vigorously shook his said and said, "No! No one does that! You didn't know that?"

How would I know that? I don't have a penis! So, yeah, I think you're right. That might make an interesting thread topic!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good grief, I just had a thought that hadn't occurred to me before. Is it possible that the change in my cervical tilt is because he's got a large penis? It's attached the the vaginal wall and my vagina does "stretch out" and change, depending on how often we have sex, and we have a lot of sex.

Is this a biologically ignorant question?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good grief, I just had a thought that hadn't occurred to me before. Is it possible that the change in my cervical tilt is because he's got a large penis? It's attached the the vaginal wall and my vagina does "stretch out" and change, depending on how often we have sex, and we have a lot of sex.

Is this a biologically ignorant question?
Kinda, yeah, but the dumbest question is the one not asked, right?

Your gyno told you that it's a normal change with age. Would that it were true that with age came progressively larger lovers but sadly that isn't so.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kinda, yeah, but the dumbest question is the one not asked, right?

Your gyno told you that it's a normal change with age. Would that it were true that with age came progressively larger lovers but sadly that isn't so.

True!

He said it was a normal change that occurs and that it is seen with some older women, not that women's cervix's normally tilt with age. That doesn't discount the possibility that mine become tilted as a result of my sexual activity. It could be a reason why some older women's cervix's are at a different tilt. I wonder... It does fit a easier than it used to, so something has changed in there.

That was cryptic. And depressing. What does it have to do with the cervix?
Apologies for the confusion. It was a direct comment on the post before it:
well i've been with girl that love it n some that just couldn't handle iti think its like with all things in life its the person no one is the same thats the great thing about life james
You can reach areas of consciousness where most people seem almost identical.
My previous (unaddressed) reply was related to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator: