Cervix Pain---Please help!!!

Runningscared

Just Browsing
Media
I am hoping that some of the women, or men, on this site can offer some help. I have always had trouble tolerating larger penises. I don't know if it's the way that I'm built or my lack of experience, but when the head hits against my cervix, I experience terrible pain. I have tried a number of different positions, and nothing seems to help.

I told myself that I simply will avoid becoming intimate with well endowed men. Well, Karma or Fate must be playing a cruel joke on me, because each man that I come across has been bigger than the one before (not that there have been that many).

My current beau is 11 inches long and 7 inches in girth, and he has the potential to get even bigger. He is the perfect man for me, my soulmate even, but sex with him is unbearable.

Can anyone offer any advice? Are there any creams that I can use to numb my cervix? My GYN had no solution to my problem.....

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know your problem has been discussed before so maybe you can do a search for the thread. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
wonderland said:
I know your problem has been discussed before so maybe you can do a search for the thread. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

You are right, it has been done before and it was a beautiful read I might add. It's one of my unfinished goals to rub the cervix just enough to make a woman feel total extacy but not hard enough to feel pain.:cool:

got2keypr

Just Browsing
Media
hi -

from what I understand - there's a "pocket" in the vagina that is actually (literally) above (i.e. forward from) and beyond the opening to the cervix....a place where the penis can go without ramming the cervix. The guy has to aim high - adjust the angle - so the penis is pointing forward in your body (towards your belly button)... standing up with you on a table would be a good position...or put a pillow under your ass...it's all in the angle

good luck...

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Runningscared said:
I am hoping that some of the women, or men, on this site can offer some help. I have always had trouble tolerating larger penises. I don't know if it's the way that I'm built or my lack of experience, but when the head hits against my cervix, I experience terrible pain. I have tried a number of different positions, and nothing seems to help.

I told myself that I simply will avoid becoming intimate with well endowed men. Well, Karma or Fate must be playing a cruel joke on me, because each man that I come across has been bigger than the one before (not that there have been that many).

My current beau is 11 inches long and 7 inches in girth, and he has the potential to get even bigger. He is the perfect man for me, my soulmate even, but sex with him is unbearable.

Can anyone offer any advice? Are there any creams that I can use to numb my cervix? My GYN had no solution to my problem.....

There is no rule that says that a woman HAS to go for the largest cocks to be a woman. You got to go for what your body accepts.
Why are you trying to deal with a size that is not in tune with your body????
Same goes for him, why is he trying to make you accomodate what clearly is not feasible??
If you trully love each other, you got to evaluate things carefully. A 11 .something dick is large, really large, and, if you can not sex together, perhaps it is the time to call it quits . Not wanting to sound mean, but, a life of painfull sex, and, no satisfaction for both, is not the way.
What draws you to this guy???, sexually speaking??

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This topic has been discussed in other threads. My wife and I use a trick of using her hand to grasp the base of my penis which has the dual benifits of getting my erection nice and firm while blocking out that last 4 inches of penetration. Another alternative is for us to face each other and for her to take as much as is pleasurable.

There is no excuse for a bruised cervix. As for the causes, it could range from a man "showing-off" and proving that he is too long for a woman (hence a mega-man) or it could be that you arouse him so much that he gets a little carried away with those eleven inches. Either way just whisper into his ear that while you appreciate the visual delight of his enormity, your vagina can only acommodate so much.:eek: :smile:

Runningscared

Just Browsing
Media
He is the sexiest man I have ever come across. When he touches me, it could just be my face he's touching, my whole body feels like electrical current running through it. One kiss or one thought about him gets me so wet. He's 6'9" and I'm 6', and we physically compliment each other. Everything about him turns me on.

pichulon said:
What draws you to this guy???, sexually speaking??

Runningscared

Just Browsing
Media
This is great advice. Thanks!
thirteenbyseven said:
My wife and I use a trick of using her hand to grasp the base of my penis which has the dual benifits of getting my erection nice and firm while blocking out that last 4 inches of penetration. Another alternative is for us to face each other and for her to take as much as is pleasurable.

Either way just whisper into his ear that while you appreciate the visual delight of his enormity, your vagina can only acommodate so much.:eek: :smile:

Pbear13

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever considered a "Not so deep donut"? Seymour Butts (I can't remember his real name) the adult video and toy magnate was developing such a toy on his documentay show "family business" so he must have one in production by now. Him or someone else. It's a cushy donut that fits on the base of the penis of "larger" men to stop such unwanted poking. I think they were even thinking about making a vibrating one. Now THAT would be something to try. You should check it out. See whats out there.:banana:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Runningscared said:
He is the sexiest man I have ever come across. When he touches me, it could just be my face he's touching, my whole body feels like electrical current running through it. One kiss or one thought about him gets me so wet. He's 6'9" and I'm 6', and we physically compliment each other. Everything about him turns me on.

Another tall couple; and you both have inches on us. I'm 6' 5" and my wife is 5' 10." And needless to say, you seemed enamored with him. Good luck.