Cervix Pumping?!!!

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy moly. I think I have just seen everything. My god. The devices these women use look like medieval torture instruments! Maybe Diamond (um..I think it was Diamond who said it, apologies if not) was telling the truth where she said she was finally able to get a guy to screw her cervix after many months of working on it! And here I was thinking she was full of B.S!

Now after reading from men and women in this forum saying the same thing I'm not so sure anymore she was lying.

Warning: There are some VERY graphic photos in this thread and a VERY graphic video.

CERVIX PUMPING

And a VIDEO

Tricks With The Cervix

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know which is more disturbing. That she can stretch her vagina open like the neck of a tshirt? That she can push her cervix that far out? That she's fucking her cervix with her finger?

Or that she'd do so with those talon fingernails!?

If I were a guy I think I'd have just gone gay. As it is I'll have to settle for 200% straight.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello

It's not that bad really, gives the long and thin boys some thing new to do, you could put the tampon at the source while still using your .... i need to stop thinking about it now.

Does everything go back to normal if you stop doing it?, if not i think it could cause problems when pregnant, the things we do to our selfs lol.

Thank You.

Reactions: Lowballs5

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A tampon rests in the vagina, not inside the cervix. Any woman who has had a pap smear and attest for the uncomfy feeling of having your cervix "gently" scraped with a Christmas tree brush looking thing to get cells. My cervix bleeds everytime i get a pap smear. My doctor says mine is just sensitive.

Its not comfortable to have an iud inserted or having anything else gain access through the gateway of the cervix.

I cant even imagine the bacteria she can transfer into her uterus/fallopian tubes by her finger nails or anything else she decides to put inside of there.

Its just wrong and unnatural. Just plain bizarre if you ask me.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh I'm afraid to even watch it, sounds baddddd. :mad:

Holy moly. I think I have just seen everything. My god. The devices these women use look like medieval torture instruments! Maybe Diamond (um..I think it was Diamond who said it, apologies if not) was telling the truth where she said she was finally able to get a guy to screw her cervix after many months of working on it! And here I was thinking she was full of B.S!

Now after reading from men and women in this forum saying the same thing I'm not so sure anymore she was lying.

Warning: There are some VERY graphic photos in this thread and a VERY graphic video.

CERVIX PUMPING

And a VIDEO

Tricks With The Cervix

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know which is more disturbing. That she can stretch her vagina open like the neck of a tshirt? That she can push her cervix that far out? That she's fucking her cervix with her finger?

Or that she'd do so with those talon fingernails!?

If I were a guy I think I'd have just gone gay. As it is I'll have to settle for 200% straight.

I would say the most disturbing thing probably is that she's making a living off doing those things. It's probably her one and only talent.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A tampon rests in the vagina, not inside the cervix. Any woman who has had a pap smear and attest for the uncomfy feeling of having your cervix "gently" scraped with a Christmas tree brush looking thing to get cells. My cervix bleeds everytime i get a pap smear. My doctor says mine is just sensitive.[/qoute]

Its not comfortable to have an iud inserted or having anything else gain access through the gateway of the cervix.

I cant even imagine the bacteria she can transfer into her uterus/fallopian tubes by her finger nails or anything else she decides to put inside of there.

I agree with everything you've said. The part about infection is scary, but this from a post in the forum of the posted link is somewhat unbelievable, but if true, scary:

" Either she's pumping while on her period or she's using too much pressure which is what's causing her to bleed. My exgirlfriend and I pumped her cervix (sorry no photos) and managed to prolapse her entire vaginal cavity and elongate her cervix by about 7 inches with the pump. Took about a year and a half but she could pull her pussy open and flex and push the insides of her pussy completely out between her legs. Some mild discomfort the first few times but after a few months she claimed it didn't hurt anymore. When we got into pumping her cervix we also began working on stretching it out and after a few months I was able to fuck her cervix with my cock (7x6") completely which made her come like crazy. The only side effect was after intense play over an extended time she lost the ability to keep her vagina from falling inside out and had to wear a thong completely wedged up inbetween her lips to keep everthing from falling out. "

TBH, I still think the cervix stretching/fucking thing is complete bullshit. Maybe this chick in the vids has some medical anomaly and/or has done some really painful shit to get her cervix the way it is, but it's surely not healthy and not something most women can (or should) do.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
These guys need to study some internal anatomy books to understand there are ligaments that hold up the female reproductive organs and when damaged do not fix themselves without major surgery. These liments do not give way much, mainly give way when we sneeze or go through minor accidents. They are not like muscle fiber that is designed to stretch/repair and strengthen with exercises. Once the ligaments give way to prolapse, their only repair is in the operating room. These people who practice this or want to need to seriously consider what damage they are doing. Any woman who would do this to herself has the brain cells of a starfruit to not do the proper research.

The cervix is up high and hidden for a reason! Its not made to drag the floor when we walk!

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A tampon rests in the vagina, not inside the cervix. Any woman who has had a pap smear and attest for the uncomfy feeling of having your cervix "gently" scraped with a Christmas tree brush looking thing to get cells. My cervix bleeds everytime i get a pap smear. My doctor says mine is just sensitive.

Hello

lol, i was being sarcastic, because the chick didn't seem to mind sticking a finger in there......

Thank You.