Cervix question.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far in my brief sexual history I have never been able to perform full penetration with a woman. Of course it depends on the woman, but at some point along the stride before achieving full penetration I always am stopped by the "back" of the inside of the girl. I was never an ace in the science classroom, but I have always assumed that the "back" part I am running into is the cervix. However, someone I was recently with very strongly argued that it was NOT the cervix...if it is not the cervix, then what is it?

Can any of you ladies tell me? Thanks! :biggrin1:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are probably hitting her cervix , it is the highest point in the vagina - Interestingly it also migrates about during a menstral cycle, sometimes quite high and hard to read 4 inches or so up there and sometimes to about an inch or so deep from the labial lips. The vaginal canal "lengthens" during arousal, so make sure she is ready wet and begging for penertration before actual sex.

The average vaginal canal is three inches long, possibly four in women who have given birth. This may seem short in relation to the penis, but during sexual arousal the cervix will lift upwards and the fornix (see illustration) may extend upwards into the body as long as necessary to receive the penis. After intercourse, the contraction of the vagina will allow the cervix to rest inside the fornix, which in its relaxed state is a bowl-shaped fitting perfect for the pooling of semen.
The Sexual Anatomy Of Women: Vulva and Vagina

Many many vaginas are able to take a long length penis , as long as they are adequately aroused.

xx

Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is actually the fornix you're hitting when you bottom out, this is the area behind the cervix. The cervix is high inside the vaginal passage but at an angle and behind the higher part of it is a little (for want of a better word) cranny which is the fornix.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is actually the fornix you're hitting when you bottom out, this is the area behind the cervix. The cervix is high inside the vaginal passage but at an angle and behind the higher part of it is a little (for want of a better word) cranny which is the fornix.

The fornix? Sounds like a Harry Potter character. So no matter what, do you think this will always occur? Is there anyway to avoid it , or have her get used to it etc...?

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
There is also a kind of hard spot way back there, sometimes I feel it without feeling like I'm totally bottomed out. The women I have been with have seemed to have a "special" (good) reaction when I touch that spot. I have always assumed that the hard spot is the cervix. Is this not correct?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women simply like deep penetration where their cervix and fornix are slammed against, some women don't (of course I can't answer for every woman but from personal knowledge and from talking with my friends this is the case). Why don't you guys actually get your fingers in there and have a good feel around then you'll be more acquainted with our anatomy, the cervix is quite easily reached. I don't know if cocks are actually sensitive enough to distinguish between the cervix and the fornix, but I'd assume the cervix wouldn't feel hard to a cock.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was digging around there the other night and only came up with college graduation ring and a nickel...OK, not funny. All joking aside, what I feel is a wall. There is a little give to it if I push, but that is where now and in the past, it is not so pleasurable for them. I guess it something I need to explore more personally. Just wondering if this is a common thing. It depends on the position too, but doggy style seems to usually be too deep for most...man, I am a mess huh? haha!