Video Cervix Slamming

LindaNissan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So there's the "Can't take it" ones, and that can be a nice mixture of girth and length being an issue. But I see a lot of girth issues. I want to see videos of girls having their cervix's roughed up, often having to tap out/run because they dug in too deep.

Here are some examples:

Richard mann vs crista moore - SEXTVX.COM

Boz and Sensi are both hot guys and great at breaking down the ladies:heart:

Reactions: PringlesGuy

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Richard mann vs crista moore - SEXTVX.COM

Whole time she is complaining about him going too deep, especially in doggy.

I think this is one of the best scenes ever. her body was amazing. And he for sure took her places she had not been before. Any Richard Mann scene fits the theme of this thread unless the girl is a total bottomless cavern. No one pressures his leading lady more then Richard, he is constantly trying to get deeper, where other guys seem content to fuck with half there long cocks, Richard needs his balls wet!. When he Spider monkey's them, they can taste it in their throat! He is the king of hold it deep until the cervix moves!

RobJockLondon

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think this is one of the best scenes ever. her body was amazing. And he for sure took her places she had not been before. Any Richard Mann scene fits the theme of this thread unless the girl is a total bottomless cavern. No one pressures his leading lady more then Richard, he is constantly trying to get deeper, where other guys seem content to fuck with half there long cocks, Richard needs his balls wet!. When he Spider monkey's them, they can taste it in their throat! He is the king of hold it deep until the cervix moves!
I agree, it's so hot. I also love slamming it in hard and holding it there. And make sure I come once I am lodged in the cervix .. she's gonna get a baby ..

Reactions: LindaNissan