Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife recently had a procedure to remove some abnormal cervical cells. We abstained from sex for about a month, and our first time after, both fingering and intercourse was painful for her. We are hoping this is temporary and passes quickly! Has anyone had similar experience?

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
To remove cervical cells is normally a very invasive procedure that shaves chunks of her cervix off. That has zero to do with the tightness of her vaginal canal. However, it can cause discomfort if you're bumping it at all during sex or fingering. Because again, they shaved or tore chunks of her cervix away.

Prolonged pain is not good though. A month later can be logically sore, but pain is something she should absolutely speak with her doctor again.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A quick search also let me know that a good number of women feel pain after a LEEP (the likely procedure your partner had done) procedure.

This is due to the narrowing of the cervix after the cone of tissue is cut out. It allegedly will get better over time, but how long that time is can be anyone's guess.

Please have your partner discuss this pain with her OBGYN, they'll be able to hopefully help her understand more of what's going on, and determine if sex is something she should hold off on while her body continues to mend.

Please remember, she had a literal chunk of her exposed cervix cut out. That is painful. Touching that will be painful. Your dick and fingers can and will touch that, which again, can be painful for a good while.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
*sticks fingers in ears*

BLABLABLA I CANT HEAR YOU BLABLABLA.

Really tho, this is a painful topic for me for multiple reasons. I do not miss my cervix. She was a fucking C*** and I don't miss that B**** at all.

I don't want to go into detail (done that more than was ever necessary on this site already) but my only advice, be patient. Accept what is now. She may never feel quite the same again. I hope she does. But if not I hope both of you can accept what is.