cervix

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she likes the pain, lol. If it is actually painful to her, she's never really said before. She'll just want me to pound harder. I'll even arch my hips outward with her on top to where all her weight is sitting on my body and not on the bed, therefore her cervix is resting on the tip of my cock. She said it hurts, but it's a good pain. Actually, I think my cock slamming into her cervix hurts me more than her, lol. But I don't mind really.

LOL, yes, pillows would be unsexy, but it'll keep your guy from thrusting too deep. It's a hard thing to control when you're in the heat of the moment. You don't think about depth too much.

I've been there and totally agree with Stacy...it does hurt but it's usually a good pain, sometimes a "wait a minute" pain then keep going, but never anything too bad...I agree pillows help, being properly aroused and going slow at first...this has all helped me. Certain positions are more prone to it happening for me though and coincidentally or not they're usually my favorite. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sexyback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't particularly enjoy haveing my cervix knocked on, however if the guy goes slow and holds it deep for a bit, the pain seems to dissipate and it feels great after. And yes Fleur is correct, some positions do allow for deeper penetration such as doggy or legs on the guys shoulders, so if you don't particularly like getting the cervix involved in your sex life, don't let him too deep or avoid these positions entirely

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've been there and totally agree with Stacy...it does hurt but it's usually a good pain, sometimes a "wait a minute" pain then keep going, but never anything too bad...I agree pillows help, being properly aroused and going slow at first...this has all helped me. Certain positions are more prone to it happening for me though and coincidentally or not they're usually my favorite. :rolleyes:

This thread made me realize why I think Stacy leans forward when she's on top. When she leans back, HELLO! End of the road. :redface:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what the "good kind of pain" means. If I'm with the right guy, a big, thick, confident, graceful guy, or if I'm using a glass dildo or an empty beer bottle (yeah I know it's dangerous but it's perfect for cervix play. There are no smooth, unbreakably-thick Pyrex tubes that cost less than several hundred dollars.) It's like when I do a really intense ab workout and then my whole abdomen kind of twitches, only it's HOT and my whole cunt bolts the same way it twitches when I come regularly.

It's only ever really a satisfyingly jolting experience if the guy rides me and really rams the cervix like a Viking battle-ramming his way into a medieval walled city's gate. Then holds it like an annoying salesman holding the doorbell. It lifts me out of my head for a moment and then I crash-land in delicious exertion-sweat and fabulous mixed pain-pleasure.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's only ever really a satisfyingly jolting experience if the guy rides me and really rams the cervix like a Viking battle-ramming his way into a medieval walled city's gate. Then holds it like an annoying salesman holding the doorbell. It lifts me out of my head for a moment and then I crash-land in delicious exertion-sweat and fabulous mixed pain-pleasure.

Uhhhhhh. Uuuhhhmmmmm... Oh yeah....

Like that description just did for me. WOW!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Most adorable example of conceptual blending evar. :tongue:

B_hotmale19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do positions where he wont get as deep.

I.E not doggie, and dont put ur legs up....belly flat with him from behind is good for avoiding it.

D

deleted306682

I've had times where I bumped it early on in lovemaking and she winced, and then later in the same position, she'll ask for more. So I think it largely depends on how turned on she is.

At any rate, yeah, I have to be careful not to hurt her. I don't usually cum in her, though. I have a hard enough time concentrating :p

SnitchQitch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay... after a few times... i guess we sorted it out... he just asks if its too much when i wince...

i do tell him, but i feel like i'm dampening his enthusiasm and mood when i say it IS too much.

yikes!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
okay... after a few times... i guess we sorted it out... he just asks if its too much when i wince...

i do tell him, but i feel like i'm dampening his enthusiasm and mood when i say it IS too much.

yikes!

Never tolerate yourself to keep his enthusiasm up and yours down... for me if a girl isn't into it all the way then i would just rather not do it at all. It's good that you're talking and telling him what works and what doesn't.

Keep the communication open and i'm sure you'll be just fine in due time.

njdianenj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
best advice hun is try every and all positions. i find with guys over 9" its best to use the spoon position or reverse cowgirl. but then again it depends on the shape, curve etc.

Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a white male with a larger penis (8 inches). My wife is Japanese and very petite. I cannot enter all the way but do hit her cervix while having sex. She has never complained and says it does not bother her. Of course I am careful and gentle and try not to hurt her. We enjoy a wonderful sex life with our size difference.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was doing some research on pain and I came across this thread, so I'm bumping it (almost exactly a year old, so don't let the dates confuse you)

any techniques to avoid my cervix being bumped so often?

I can't believe no one replied with nudgefucking! If the guy's dick is over 4" long, he will hit your cervix if he's not careful. Have him ease all the way in, past your cervix (and he chould feel a hard bump like the tip of your nose pass above his cockhead) this is his starting mark. When he reaches bottom, this is his ending mark.

Guys can do this, we just don't know consciously that we know how to do this. Have him set up a rhythm, slow and short strokes first. From the starting mark to the ending mark. His hips feel a certain way, his arms, the base of his cock (how your entrance feels relative to his shaft, everything is just muscle memory and knowing the bounce of your bedsprings intimately.

In the end, it feels like he's pounding deep into you with just 2 or 3 inches of play (nudging). Your cervix should always be sitting comfortably on his shaft and, if he's good, the soft crown on his glans should be rubbing your os right on the apex of his outstroke.

An FB once said I was the only lover she ever had that never "hurt" her. She had a cervix the size, hardness, and texture of a golf ball. And we did know how to use that one to it's full potential. <<shudder>>

So, how long does this Nordick god need to be in order to reach the gates of your Valhalla?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the OP or anyone seeking advice about this:

For me it's all about finding the right tilt of the hips and relaxing properly. I like to use my vaginal muscles to grip his penis, and it increases my pleasure, but done wrong, I can end up making it so that his cock rams me in the cervix. Practice with timing the vaginal muscles, or by simply totally relaxing, and finding the right hip tilt makes the difference between a cervix hit or not.

That was beautifully written, but the cervix ramming part sounds so painful to me! I wish it felt the way that you described it.

When I get rammed in the cervix, I only feel a little bit of initial pain in my uterus, but then there's this building throbbing pain that occurs in my abdomen that just grows and grows. If I get rammed over and over again in the cervix, wow, the eventual pain is extreme. Honestly, it feels like getting punched in the gut sometimes. Sometimes it can hurt for what feels like an hour afterward.

Last edited: