CFNM/CMNM (Clothed Female-Nude Male/Clothed Male-Nude Male)

Hotasballs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So recently I was turned onto CFNM.

Check this site out for examples:
CFNM Adventures

I am very turned on by these pics & videos, especially the ones that give the clothed female the power in the situation. teasing, cum denial, humiliation added are a bonus!

However, since I am a gay man, I would love to find videos or pics like this that are CMNM. I'm having a hard time finding anything like that. Most videos that are gay CMNM, have the nude male being the dominant one. I'd prefer to see a video with the clothed male being dominant.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!!

D

deleted213967

This is kinda fun. Some of those situations were too obviously staged, but some of the shots were really hot.

I can see how they would appeal to both sexes.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a certain casual quality to a lot of these videos that usually appeals to me a lot. And a lot of times the girls aren't all that clothed either!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well good luck finding more of it. CFNM is kind of tough to find on film and expensive to watch online. Which is ashame since it's becoming a favorite of mine. Can't imagine how much tougher it is to find CMNM scenes.

D_4wf5g

Experimental Member
Media
Big CFNM fanatic myself. I have a place in esteran Ontario where you can have a lot of cfnm scenarios and opportunities. Adults-only, clothing optional and VERY libera. I often walk around completely naked in front of the owner's wife, even with a cockring and a half erect cock! Last season, I was J/0 when she passed by and started talking to me. She was dressed, and me: hude and hard!