CFNM in "Straight Adult Websites"? For Real?

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clothed Female Naked Male I believe

That image doesn't turn me on, but I've seen stuff from them where a few girls will jerk off a hung dude that were pretty hot.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not sure how popular this fetish would be with men who identify as "very gay" (probably not too high). CFNM, though, has the potential of appealing to any sexual orientation, but it seems to primarily cater to straight women and men who fantasize of being a stud (showing off their goods to turn on women and make other men jealous), or like being humiliated, or both!

I like it a lot, actually. It really turns me on.:smile:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Coming from a gay guy (99%) it turns me off.

While some gay men may love it for the naked "straight" boys, the context may not be too appealing to them (interplay of the women with the men). That said, there could be a gay man who watches nothing but CFNM clips. Human sexuality is anything but black and white.:eek:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
So a clothed hot chick jerking or blowing a guy is only for gays? Damn, wish I've known that before so I could force all women to get naked before giving me a blowjob.

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really do not know how to answer this other than everyone has their preference. I am straight and CFNM like that first picture is a huge turn off for me.

I have gotten a handjob from a girl with her clothes on along with two other women watching that were clothed, and I could not believe how turned on I was. Now some CFNM reminds me of that situation and really gets me going.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're missing the point entirely. If you view it from a simple "who's naked in this picture?" viewpoint, then it might seem gay (and I'm sure some gay guys might get something out of certain cfnm material simply because of the nude male), but the point of cfnm is exactly the relationship between the assertive/in-charge/curious etc. WOMEN and the male nudity. It's plays on certain fantasies of being the center of attention from several women, being dominated etc. Some cfnm, like that picture, is very heavy on the humiliation aspect (which again, is in itself not especially gay when there's women doing the humiliation), which doesn't really do anything for me, other more 'positive' stuff can be can be ok.

Big_Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
IF it was gay, it'd be CMNM, silly!

Exactly!

As I stated before, I'm sure some very gay men are drawn to the fetish because of the nude male strippers, though I would venture to say that most interested parties are either straight women or straight men who either envision this role for themselves, or like watching other men live it out (voyeuristic). That is a gross but fair generalization. And the reasons that men visit the site will probably be much more varied than the reasons women do.

CFNM appeals to women because: sexy naked men they have complete power over (what is better than that?):wink::eek:

CFNM appeals to men because: enjoys female domination, humiliation; envisions the role of a raunchy male stripper himself or enjoys watching other men do it (voyeuristic); wants to see male nudity up close and personal (for sexual and non-sexual reasons)

Last edited:

WhiteFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Coming from a bi guy, I find it very erotic and appeals to both of my needs.

Female and male gratification. But that's just my two cents.

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
CFNM is a fetish, like many of the Matt Hughes videos where it shows a bunch of cute girls worshiping and talking about his big cock. I think a lot of people like to put themselves in Matt's position, or they get turned on by the idea of the girls' excitement. Either way, it involves women and men, so it would probably fall under heterosexual.

jake_1968

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a hetero male I find CFNM hot. One of my favorite fantasies involves me trying out in front of a panel of women for a modeling job, and I am required to show the 'goods'.

I also have fantasies about posing nude for an art class, female doctors examining my big cock, lady friends walking in on me nude, etc.

The common theme here is that women are admiring the size of my endowment in non-sexual scenarios.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
What turns me on is men being the objects of desire, and how the woman can dominate. I also fantasize of myself being nothing more than a "big dick" (in the literal sense) to women, like a bull ready to mount.

Although some gay men may like seeing the naked dudes (I do, but just for penis comparison and "putting myself in the role" reasons), I"m not sure what the appeal would be for a man who is ultra gay, but I never say never.