Chad alec (@danceswithleos)

SouthScribe27

Superior Member
Media
This separation is definitely going to be a make or break for them. Blake's already hinting at hooking up with other people while he's in Kentucky. Which, for someone who rants about safety, he doesn't follow his own advice.

I mean, did you see his post about hitting 400K on IG? You'd think he won an Academy Award

Reactions: JamesLdiyd and ml89

ml89

Expert Member
Media
Anyone watch Chad's live? Apparently Blake's making his way back to Arizona tomorrow. Hopefully this means some more content soon, but we'll see. I'm kind of pissed we haven't seen the end of the rough video. They seem to do half videos quite a lot.

tms88

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone watch Chad's live? Apparently Blake's making his way back to Arizona tomorrow. Hopefully this means some more content soon, but we'll see. I'm kind of pissed we haven't seen the end of the rough video. They seem to do half videos quite a lot.
Haven't seen the live, but blake is travelling now. During quarantine, when everyone should stay home? What an idiot.

D

deleted1735601

Blake is crossing half of the country with most confirmed cases of the pandemic and with a Stay At Home order...

What a magnificent jackass.

Ninja108

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This separation is definitely going to be a make or break for them. Blake's already hinting at hooking up with other people while he's in Kentucky. Which, for someone who rants about safety, he doesn't follow his own advice.
Blake once asked if he and Chad should film in North Korea.
Intelligence is not something he possesses at all.

ml89

Expert Member
Media
kinda disappointed that they don't upload the other part of there rough video

Me too. They always half post scenes and it's so frustrating. I'm tossing up whether I want to renew with them or not. Their content is sparse and half posted and it's getting on my nerves. I wouldn't care if they posted once or twice a month if they actually gave us full scenes. Also, solos are so boring to me. If I wanted to see a hot guy jacking off, I'd go on Redtube or something.

lildood

Superior Member
Media
Me too. They always half post scenes and it's so frustrating. I'm tossing up whether I want to renew with them or not. Their content is sparse and half posted and it's getting on my nerves. I wouldn't care if they posted once or twice a month if they actually gave us full scenes. Also, solos are so boring to me. If I wanted to see a hot guy jacking off, I'd go on Redtube or something.
Agree, rather see collabs because them jacking off gets old quick.

Reactions: ml89