Chad Everett

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
This really ages me. I remember as a kid watching "Medical Center" and always noticed how tight Chad Everett's scrubs were. Joe Gannon always managed to find a way to show the bulge. Anyone have any pics?

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I guess I'm telling my age too, but I also remember how hot Chad was in those scrubs. Always showed a nice bulge and also an ass you could eat breakfast off of. I always got so hot watching him walk from the rear with those hips. Bet that was some hot juicy stuff. Yum.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember as a youth thinking William Shatner was sexy does anyone remember if he was? LOL

Sorry people for bringing up there nearly dead threads but thats what ya get for adding keywords to the site, hehe thanks.

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a young homosexual, I had a HUGE crush on Chad Everett not online on "Medical Center" but in his next show "Hagen". In one scene, I BOLTED out of my chair because he has on a pair of light brown dress pants and I swear he either had on boxers or no underwear and you could see the outline of his fat cock and even see the head. It was SO hot. I remember jerking off to it several times after.

Chad Everett (born Raymond Lee Cramton June 11, 1936 in South Bend, Indiana, United States) is an American actor who has appeared in over 40 films and television series but is probably best known for his role as Dr. Joe Gannon in the 1970s television drama Medical Center.
Everett was raised in Dearborn, Michigan where he became interested in the theatre as a Fordson High School student. [1] After attending Wayne State University, he headed to Hollywood and signed a contract with Warner Brothers studio. According to Robert Hofler's 2005 biography, "The Man Who Invented Rock Hudson: The Pretty Boys and Dirty Deals of Henry Willson," agent Willson renamed and represented Everett.
His first notable role came in an episode of the 1960s detective series Surfside 6. His first major role came a year later in the film Claudelle Inglish. After appearing in a number of movies and televisions series in the later 1960s, he landed the role of Dr. Joe Gannon on the innovative medical drama Medical Center in 1969.
Since then he has appeared in numerous films and television series including Centennial, Hagen, Airplane II: The Sequel, Star Command, and Mulholland Dr. He has also appeared as a guest star on over 40 televisions series such as Melrose Place, The Nanny, Touched by an Angel, Diagnosis Murder, Caroline in the City, Murder, She Wrote, The Red Skelton Show, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., and Route 66.
Everett battled alcohol addiction for many years before seeking treatment from Alcoholics Anonymous. A Republican, he had a much publicized argument with noted feminist Lily Tomlin during the filming of the March 31, 1972 episode of the Dick Cavett Show. Tomlin became so enraged at Everett she stormed off the set and refused to return.
He hosts Trinity Broadcasting Network's "Master's Theater." He portrayed a closeted gay policeman on the December 3, 2006 episode of the television series, Cold Case.

Pics:
(even looks good today in his 70s!)
Google Image Result for http://www.triviatribute.com/images4/chadeverett5.jpg

Reactions: Sloppybtm

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's him in his 70's?!!! Damn! He looks good.
I had heard that Lily Tomlin walked off the set of the Tnite Show b/c Chad made some comment about that old "my wife I think I'll keep her" commercial, and then she came back and poured a pitcher of water over his head.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Umm you forgot one of my fav roles for him. He was Wyatt Earp working security for a circus. oh man the varney guy that played ernest was his brother on that show. It was insane and I loved it. I think it was called the Rounders.

charliek

Experimental Member
Media
As a young homosexual, I had a HUGE crush on Chad Everett not online on "Medical Center" but in his next show "Hagen". In one scene, I BOLTED out of my chair because he has on a pair of light brown dress pants and I swear he either had on boxers or no underwear and you could see the outline of his fat cock and even see the head. It was SO hot. I remember jerking off to it several times after.

Chad Everett (born Raymond Lee Cramton June 11, 1936 in South Bend, Indiana, United States) is an American actor who has appeared in over 40 films and television series but is probably best known for his role as Dr. Joe Gannon in the 1970s television drama Medical Center.
Everett was raised in Dearborn, Michigan where he became interested in the theatre as a Fordson High School student. [1] After attending Wayne State University, he headed to Hollywood and signed a contract with Warner Brothers studio. According to Robert Hofler's 2005 biography, "The Man Who Invented Rock Hudson: The Pretty Boys and Dirty Deals of Henry Willson," agent Willson renamed and represented Everett.
His first notable role came in an episode of the 1960s detective series Surfside 6. His first major role came a year later in the film Claudelle Inglish. After appearing in a number of movies and televisions series in the later 1960s, he landed the role of Dr. Joe Gannon on the innovative medical drama Medical Center in 1969.
Since then he has appeared in numerous films and television series including Centennial, Hagen, Airplane II: The Sequel, Star Command, and Mulholland Dr. He has also appeared as a guest star on over 40 televisions series such as Melrose Place, The Nanny, Touched by an Angel, Diagnosis Murder, Caroline in the City, Murder, She Wrote, The Red Skelton Show, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., and Route 66.
Everett battled alcohol addiction for many years before seeking treatment from Alcoholics Anonymous. A Republican, he had a much publicized argument with noted feminist Lily Tomlin during the filming of the March 31, 1972 episode of the Dick Cavett Show. Tomlin became so enraged at Everett she stormed off the set and refused to return.
He hosts Trinity Broadcasting Network's "Master's Theater." He portrayed a closeted gay policeman on the December 3, 2006 episode of the television series, Cold Case.

Pics:
(even looks good today in his 70s!)
Google Image Result for http://www.triviatribute.com/images4/chadeverett5.jpg

Chad appeared on the Mike Douglas show, and when Mike asked him his measurements Chad replied with a grin "8 inches!"

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i too was a big fan of chad, he did fill those slacks out, i remember he always was packing, if anyone can locate a promo pic from medical center or a true nude, not one of those fake pics id love it, he's still a sexy man...the man always turned me on!

peaselgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta let you boys know. Chad Everett is not gay. He has been married for over 42yrs to actress Shelby Grant. They have 2 daughters, Katherine and Shannon. Plus he has a son outside his marriage. Sounds like to me he loves pussy. Real pussy. Sorry boys, you lose.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah would be a good idea to check out the thread if your gonna comment on it. All that info is at Wikepedia. Plus there are no boys in this web site. It is strictly forbidden for anyone under the age of 18 to be a member.

Last edited: