Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
BU03c.jpg

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Did not mean to upset you Gentlemen. I was just stating a fact. Dreams don't always come true. Unless you have the right equitment. Plus, I'm not a missy, I'm a WOMAN.
Would that be a real woman or fake woman trying to latch onto some of the 100% str8 cock on here?

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe Chad Everett was my first celebrity crush as a little pre-teen boy wondering what my attraction towards him was all about. The principal in our school actually resembled Chad, so naturally I had a major infatuation with the principal from the time I was in sixth grade until I graduated my senior year!

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did not mean to upset you Gentlemen. I was just stating a fact. Dreams don't always come true. Unless you have the right equitment. Plus, I'm not a missy, I'm a WOMAN.
No, you're a troll. Do troll's have pussies? Please don't feed the Troll's pussy.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So sad to hear of the passing of Chad Everett yesterday at the age of 75. Hot, hot man, especially during his heyday of "Medical Center" days! My first celebrity crush! RIP Chad!

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So sad to hear of the passing of Chad Everett yesterday at the age of 75. Hot, hot man, especially during his heyday of "Medical Center" days! My first celebrity crush! RIP Chad!

Yes, I have to agree about the crush. I liked the way the back of his hair always seemed to come together in the middle and make a somewhat duck tail. My favorite scenes were of him sitting on the edge of his desk with his legs open just a bit to show that delicious looking bulge. Here's a pic someone was selling at one time. RIP, Chad.

Attachments

Last edited:

nydml

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember one episode, in particular, where Robert Reed starred as a man undergoing
sexual reassignment surgery. It was very strange watching RR in a dress and heels.

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
Oh man I am going to burst some bubbles here. My wife did some volunteer work at the hospital where they filmed scenes for Medical Center. She said that she saw them do some scenes and they would give Chad a "package" to put in his pants.

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chad Everett was not only an extremely handsome young actor, but he aged better than any other actor I've ever seen. It would be a crime if there are no nudes of him around.

D

deleted296010

I read that early in Chad Everett's career, his agent was Henry Willson, who shaped Rock Hudson's career as well many "beefcake" stars from the mid-1940s to the early 1960s.

Everett also starred in a lesbian-themed made-for-television movie, "In the Glitter Palace," also called "A Woman Accused." Also in the cast was Salome Jens. Ms. Jens played a closeted lesbian judge. Ms. Jens also played Robert Reed's wife in the "Medical Center" two-part episode concerning transexuality, "The Fourth Sex."