Chad Faust - Descent

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read in an interview that Chad Faust, from the The 4400, is tied up naked to a bed in the movie.

Anyone know if we get the money shot? :)

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh Mary....
I just got this DVD.
All I can say is if You like Chad, You must own this DVD. Check out the attached.
But beware...it's not for the small minded or the faint of heart. The gift of this glorious frontal nudity comes at a price. The film contains two disturbing rapes...particularly the latter of the two.
Oh - it has it's flaws: weak character development of the main character (played by Rosario Dawson) and, from a technical aspect, the overall look of the film is wayyyyy to dark (the final rape scene is flimed nearly entirely by candlelight).
That said:
A) It's an interesting & thought-provoking film.
B) I applaud Chad's bravery (and salivate over that big piece of his) &
C) I'd like to state here and now that I think there should be an addition to the Screen Sctors Guild bylaws REQUIRING all male members to film a scene of this nature to be made availabe to the general public.
:biggrin1:

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OH MY GOD!!

Thanks mick!! yum!!

But the film still hasnt been released here yet ;(

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Oh Mary....
I just got this DVD.
All I can say is if You like Chad, You must own this DVD. Check out the attached.
But beware...it's not for the small minded or the faint of heart. The gift of this glorious frontal nudity comes at a price. The film contains two disturbing rapes...particularly the latter of the two.
Oh - it has it's flaws: weak character development of the main character (played by Rosario Dawson) and, from a technical aspect, the overall look of the film is wayyyyy to dark (the final rape scene is flimed nearly entirely by candlelight).
That said:
A) It's an interesting & thought-provoking film.
B) I applaud Chad's bravery (and salivate over that big piece of his) &
C) I'd like to state here and now that I think there should be an addition to the Screen Sctors Guild bylaws REQUIRING all male members to film a scene of this nature to be made availabe to the general public.

Thanks for that pic. Nice sack on him.:cool:

gurnder

Experimental Member
Media
I applaud Chad's bravery (and salivate over that big piece of his) &

Hell yeah!

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
its so hot he takes all his clothes off including his socks in front of us ...good looking....hot sexy body big cock ...he said in an interview he wanted to have an erection because it would fit with the part where hes gonna have sex with the girl ...he said he really tried to get fully hard but the room was too cold