Chad Fausts TV boner?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by latin_male83, Aug 7, 2005.

1. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

ok, so im watching the 4400 and its a normal episode, kyle is being woken up by his dad b/c hes late for class.... but then he gets up to open the door, he has a boner! i think nah, they wouldnt show that on tv, not even if they try to show hes a young guy with morning wood... so i rewind my dvr... yup its a pointy bulge, and it bounces as he gets up so it looks natural, then after that when hes closing the door still a bulge, but not as pointy... i have some pics... let me know what you guys think...

btw, if you guys want to check it out for real, its the episode called rebirth, and its teh first scene

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope i posted that right...

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

(Nice pics, lm.)

That's not a woody. He's a 'pointer' (his dick points forward over his balls when flaccid)...and he's wearing pouch briefs, which amplify it.

If you knew how many times he had to repeat that scene before the director was satisfied with the actors' efforts you'd understand that it'd be mighty hard for him to get hard.

3. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

I am inclined to agree. And it certainly marks a new high-water as far as television actually depicting the male genetalia. Women in bikinis leave nothing to the imagination, why not let men dispell the mystery as well? Bravo.

4. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

... oh... a pointer... never heard or seen pics of that....
    :shrug:

5. nark29

nark29 New Member

lol i have a pionter everyone thinks i havea a boner iam like wtf mate :evilgrin: :shrug:

6. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

the you should post a pic, show me what a pointer is...

7. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the you should post a pic, show me what a pointer is...
    [post=333820]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

A friend of mine is a pointer. He's only about 5" hard, but when wearing loose pants his flacid penis sticks out like the pics you posted. I asked him once if he was walking around with a hard on, and he said no that's just the way is lays.

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I've seen pointers at the YMCA. A short penis sticking straight out even flaccid will definitely make a show. There's just nothing that can be down to conceal them unless a padding is worn over them, making a large package in the groin.

9. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

so pointers are all small then?

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Based on my experience, yes, latin-male. Some of the ones I've seen barely extend pass their pubes. Whether or not the majority of them are growers, I couldn't say.

11. dijstra1975

dijstra1975 New Member

Based on my experience, yes, latin-male. Some of the ones I've seen barely extend pass their pubes. Whether or not the majority of them are growers, I couldn't say.
    [post=334282]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

No

I point when not hard cos my balls are in a tight bag' i've got 3-4" soft and its always held up and out by my sac...

I'm a grower ... makes for a good bulge but I wish I could hang lower in the sac...

12. GoneA

Gold Member

i'm definetely a pointer... my roommate used to always tease and say I had a perpetual erection. However, I still WELL endowed when I am erect.

Draft saved Draft deleted