Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Hairyman.

Great vid.
Great cock !!

Though mine stopped at about 30secs ...should it have gone for four minutes?

Cheers Bud

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it should show the whole 4 mins.....that is xtube and i have nothing to do with them and there tech problems......just keep trying. thanks for looking. :wink:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After two tries, I got the video to play for the full time. That's one talented mouth the guy has....:biggrin1:

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saved it to favourites and then rehit.

It is a great video. The eyes on the guy giving head say it all.
He is thanking all his good graces for having that beautiful pahllus before him.

As for the guy with the cock- i adore his attitude and he relished having his cock worshipped and savoured !!!

Thanks HM

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw this one before I swear he says something about blood on his cock and for sure it looks like there is, that can't be good for you. Broke the guys cherry I guess.

erick2cmh

Experimental Member
Media
I have had that cock that deep up my ass before, but let me tell you I had a hard time getting the head of that cock even into my throat! He is one of the coolest guys I ever met. Chad (err Marcus as I know him).....

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LatinGuyNYC said:
You have to really practice to get a cock that size all the way down your throat.

LatinGuy it's easy, I know the secret of the deep throat. And if you are a musician, low brass in particular, you have the talent already. Think back to those band days and your director telling you to open your throat to better your tone quality!!! It works every time. It amazes some and I've been told by several men that they have never had anyone take it all the way down. I love it. No gagging, no stress on the sucker and nothing but pleasure for the suckee.

So when I was told I played the skin flute... little did they know!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frankly I don't see the appeal.

Yeah, he's got a huge cock, but it's attached to a pretty unattractive man.

There are much more attractive men out there with dicks equally as huge.

schlong ranger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to give any of you big dicked men a fuckin seein' to that you won't ever forget. Any offers. You might have to travel though!!!:smile:

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was just going through the threads..and i saw chad hunt. i was like who is chad hunt and why is his name so familiar? so i googled him, and i was like hahaha, i met him. he came to my school and he did a presentation, part of the gay club. i dont quite remember what it was about, i believe it was about sex toys. all i remember was the free condoms and lube. but anyway, it was such a small room and there mustve been like 75 people. anyway, he signed autographs with his hard cock as the picture, and he said he was 13 inches. and i was like OMG. BUT !!!! i believe him cause i could see his flaccid dick through his pants, and omg, they were almost to his knees and thick. i couldnt believe it. and i was like wow. i just couldnt comprehend how big he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.