Chad Kroeger (NICKELBACK)

baileynboots

Experimental Member
Media
I have to disagree with most of these posts. Chad Kroeger is one handsome guy and I like his vocal style. Those that don't think hes hot I wonder just who theyre comparing him to? Most of the true rock n rollers look like they need to put down the needle and have a couple cheeseburgers and a shot of penicillin. This guy pulls off rock n roll without making it sleazy or satanic. I like him. So fuck all of ya.

Reactions: Alejoalejo210

baileynboots

Experimental Member
Media
ive seen and heard all of nickelback's videos and songs,i don't know what drugs these guys who are talking sh_t are on,but nickelback rocks and chad kroeger has some incredible vocal talent. And hot too! Besides,he's makin the money and not you lame ass woosies,so up yours.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to VH1's BEST WEEK EVER,
in the latest issue of PLAYBOY, chad says in the interview that when he was younger, he was able to put his dick in his mouth.
Can anyone copy this part of the interview and paste it here?
I wonder how big Kroeger's cock is?

He might not be all that large. In my younger days I was very limber. I could lie on the floor on my back and throw my knees next to my shoulders. If I'd thought of it at the time, I could have sucked off myself. And I'm not THAT large. Now that I think that might be fun, I'm not that limber any more.
But how could any man who claims to be straight stick a dick in his mouth? I really don't know much about how straight men think, but I'd think that the last thing a straight man would do would be to suck dick in front of witnesses, even for beer. (A few of the following posts mention he did it for beer.) Hey, maybe he's a cheap date. Stick your dick in some beer. Maybe he'll suck you off. (LMAO)

Reactions: Psilord905