Chad Michael Murray

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe the director told him to stick somethin down his pants? It is a boxer scene and looks like a programme aimed at teens. If its real then its ridiculously thick. Hung even :p

Goon: As a professional bulge watcher, this schlong in boxer briefs looks real. God I love this guy!

clownboots19: sexyt, message me about Chad...I live in Raleigh.

The_One

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by rainonurparade16@May 30 2005, 06:09 AM
It's elephant-like... ::Drools::
[post=316156]Quoted post[/post]​

Huh...It looks...I don't know. If it was real, it would be wonderful, if it wasn't, who cares.

Nice sig, Parade.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I wear underwear with a pouch, similar to what he is shown wearing, and I usually look like he does when flaccid. I am a shower but not super-thick, especially when soft, although I do have rather large balls, which I think gives my pouch that "thick" look that some of you mentioned. So it is possible to look like that naturally in underwear, without being "stuffed".

Steve

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chad Michael was on Leno last night (5/30), but it must have been a short visit, because I had stepped out of the room for a few minutes -- missed it. Did any of you see him on that program?

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It kinda looks like he is wearing a cod piece of some sort. Could be him though which would be nice.

I also think it's funny that so many predominantly straight men know the lyrics to Defying Gravity from WICKED. That certainly makes me giddy! :bounce:

The_One

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by masta@May 31 2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah, he looks hung.
But he could have putten something in his pants, because if he is very small the girls don't like him you know.
If he does have a big bumb in his boxer girls remember him and talk about him.
[post=316493]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm a Musical Theater/Choir Nerd. Thats my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by The_One@Jun 1 2005, 02:07 AM
I'm a Musical Theater/Choir Nerd. Thats my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.
[post=316731]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, yeah, yeah... that is what they all say! :lol: Just kidding. Great show though.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Bigteen@Jun 6 2005, 09:21 PM
Yeah. I'm also in Musical Theater. Plus I've always been a huge fan of the Wizard of Oz.

And I have loved Kristen Chenoweth since I saw her in ABC's Annie.

I went to New York over spring break my sophomore u=year for the sole reason of seeing WICKED!!!

So I'll stand there with the Wizard,
Feeling things I've never felt,
And though I'd never show it
I'd be so happy I could... MELT
And so it would be for the rest of my life
And I'll want nothing else till I die!
Held in such esteem.
When people see me they will SCREAM!
For half of Oz's favortie team!
The Wizard AND I!!!!!!!!

OMG!

If there's one thing that urns me on... its a girl who can sing her heart out!
[post=318457]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes, Wicked is indeed a wonderful show. I love Idina Menzel in everything she has done. However, I don't like the fact that Maureen is now normally a blonde cheerleader type as opposed to a JAP. I also don't get the whole Kristen Chenoweth thing. I thought she was marvelous in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown but she could come or go as far as I am concerned. I wasn't impressed with her portrayal of Lilly St. Regis in Annie but then again who really can compare to Bernadette Peters in that role? Not to mention the fact that her forehead scares me kinda too. :p

kriswhite

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by sexyt@May 29 2005, 03:22 PM
One Tree Hill is shot in my town, Wilmington NC. Ive seen him at the beach many times. And he looked pretty hung after he got out of the water.
[post=315929]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there a rule that every American teen drama is filmed there?? Dawson's Creek was filmed there too!!

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bigteen said:
I'm through accepting limits
Cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try I'll never know
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost

WICKED rox my sox!

Wow! Elphie sang that just as I read this!

Unlimited! Together we're unlimited! Together we'll be the greatest team theirs ever been! Dreams the way we planned them! They're's no fight we cannot win! Just you and I Defying Gravity! With you and I, Defying Gravity, they'll never bring us down!

Get her!" "Let go do you hear me!" "Its not her! She has nothing to do with this! I'm the one you want! It's me!" "Elphie!" "It's me!!!!!!!

So if you care to find me, look to the western sky! Has someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly! And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free! To those who ground me, take a message back from me! Tell them how I'm defying gravity! I'm flying high, defying gravity, and soon I'll match them in renoun! And nobody, in all of Oz, no wizard that there is or was is ever gonna bring meeeeeeeeee dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooown! Bring me doooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn! Oahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Haha! I love Defying Gravity! I get to see it this summer.

Anyways, back on topic. Yes, he does look hung, but I don't know for sure. Need more evidence... :D. I'm kidding!

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
SpiceboyMJ said:
Yes, Wicked is indeed a wonderful show. I love Idina Menzel in everything she has done. However, I don't like the fact that Maureen is now normally a blonde cheerleader type as opposed to a JAP. I also don't get the whole Kristen Chenoweth thing. I thought she was marvelous in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown but she could come or go as far as I am concerned. I wasn't impressed with her portrayal of Lilly St. Regis in Annie but then again who really can compare to Bernadette Peters in that role? Not to mention the fact that her forehead scares me kinda too. :p

You know, we ought to start a whole thread about this... :D!

Goes off to start a new thread. (it will be in the ect. ect. forum, i think... :D)

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bigteen said:
I also missed Idina.

I'm not gonna lie, I actually cried. However, I saw Eden Espinoza in her Broadway debut!

She was amazing!

But no one can replace Idina as Elphaba!

But HAVE you heard Shoshana Bean? She definately pops it up more than Idina, but there are some parts of DG that are even better than when Idina's version. Now then, about that new thread... :D :D :D