Chad Michael Murray

luvscock

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
There aren't words to express how hot this guy is....

Also, he has an enduring quality not found in his contemporaries. If he continues to select the right parts, we may have another Robert Taylor on our hands.

I never understood what people see in him. Sure he's cute but very normal...as is Brad Pitt for that matter. I remember him in Dawson's creek and didn't think he was very special there either.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His cock was inside the basketball. They had to cut a hole in it because he couldn't cover himself with it!

you do realize you rebutted a statement 4 years old right.
that is also 4 years before you became a member. wierd huh.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
chad is pretty well endowed. there was an episode of dawsons creek in which he was in very revealing, tight fitting underwear and you could clearly see an outline of his package. as i recall it was quite impressive. it was so noticable in fact, that they even referenced this event in the show as a "private joke between the character pacey and the viewer"; pacey said something about chads character having a very exposing scene left in the film reel which he participated in as part of a film project, and joked about it being something the editors should have caught.

you can probably still find the video SOMEWHERE im sure. i think the scene involved chad's character and the character "Jenny".

EDIT

Had a look on youtube and I don't think I've found the clip I'm talking about just yet but in the meantime check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJ54w4B_rQ
watch at about 7:38 and you can see his junk is pretty long and thick, even in boxers that are not form fitting

for anyone who wants to try and find the other clip, i think he said something in it to "Jenny" like "you have an overwhelming physical attraction to me"...douchey I know but worth it for the package!

Last edited: