Chad Michael Murray

nickkayone

Just Browsing
Media
I was wondering what season it was when we saw Chad in his underwear with that fantastic bulge? I dont watch One Tree Hill but if this happens a lot, I want to purchase the DVDs.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only nude pics I have seen is him holding a basketball to hide his crotch. Sad. He has a killer face and nice body. But other than that, I really don't know of any nude pics Chad has done. If someone finds some, PLEASE post them.:wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems like this thread needs some pictures :rolleyes:

First, a selection of underwear bulges from One Tree Hill ... sorry, I really have no idea what season they're from...

Bigger pics: 1, 2

And a few slightly smaller ones (the first four are from a single scene, the last is from a different one):

Attachments

Reactions: Yosua

nickkayone

Just Browsing
Media
alex8 said:

First, a selection of underwear bulges from One Tree Hill ... sorry, I really have no idea what season they're from...

And a few slightly smaller ones (the first four are from a single scene, the last is from a different one):

are the bigger pics from One Tree Hill?? Wow.. this guy is HUNG!!!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nemo_Steampunk said:
No, the first pics of him are from Dawson's Creek. I'm not sure what season, but it's after everyone's gone to uni.
Ha, it's at times like this that it becomes painfully obvious I don't watch television! :redface: :rolleyes:
T'ankyou for the correction. :smile:

darkHELLdreams

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:

:eek: have u seen a video of that scene

alex_1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so no nude pics i had 1 of him nude but someone had shoped it and put a blue blur where his cock was but omg serious this guy is wicked