Chad Michael Murray

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like him even more now that he has left the boi look behind.

Chad's smile and more.

Oh, before you ask the blatantly obvious questions like, "What he is doing?" and "Why is he smoking?"; let me tell you, he is smoking because he is a smoker. It's a dirty habit that is an obvious sign of a persons oral needs. I have an idea, I'll volunteer to help him stop smoking by offering his mouth something other than a cigarette to fixate around... you know what I mean, something a good bit larger than a cigar. :wink:

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IanTheTall said:

Chad's smile and more.

Oh, before you ask the blatantly obvious questions like, "What he is doing?" and "Why is he smoking?"; let me tell you, he is smoking because he is a smoker. It's a dirty habit that is an obvious sign of a persons oral needs. I have an idea, I'll volunteer to help him stop smoking by offering his mouth something other than a cigarette to fixate around... you know what I mean, something a good bit larger than a cigar. :wink:

Ian, you've got his head up top, I'll gladly take care of the head down south:wink:

robrod69

1st Like
Media
I'm surprised there are no pictures of Chad from the WB TV movie The Lone Ranger. Chad was of course the title character, although the movie was not very good it did have a scene of Chad in a "hot tub" and it was obvious he was nude as you could glimpse his pubes. That was the best part of the whole show:smile: !!!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
prickleyguy said:
I have seen a photo of CMM laying in a field nude, he was average to a little above, nothing to scoff at :wink:
it was on a Frech site and I can no longer find it. drat

I have that pic----and it is a photoshopped fake. I;ve seen the priginal, and CHad definately kept his pants ON when that pic was taken :biggrin1:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:

Chad's smile and more.

Oh, comeon, IanTheTall, don't titillate us that way! Give us the girth measurements of your substitute cigar so we can visualize how wide-spread his mouth has to get!

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the youtube vid. it was beyond hot, hot, hot, hot.

I remember seeing Chad M. Murray for the first time on tv. it was love at first sight! sigh.......................................by boy screams sexy. he will always be my fav.