Chafing balls

Cocksman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this topic has ever been discussed but since I have been having this problem I need to ask for advice. With the hot summer temperatures I can feel my balls chafing all the time. Only being nude at home sitting spread legged seems to bring some relief. I really hate the sticky sensation I get from my ballsac touching my inner thighs.

Have tried shaving, and wearing very loose boxer shorts, even going commando but to no avail. I am sweating a lot and especially in my nether parts. My balls are larger than average and actually need good support. So going commando is not a good idea.

Has anyone here encountered this problem or have any good suggestions? Would save my summer, thank's in advance.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Talcum powder, cornstarch or, even better, Gold Bond Powder.

Just be careful when wearing dark slacks to wipe away the white residue after you've pulled your boy through the zipper to take a leak.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yessss as I have this problem right now! I am chaffed in the crease from where my nuts and leg meet to where my nuts hang/rub along my leg.
This is what I know:
I use Gold Bond EVERYDAY and I am still having problems. I usually where longer boxer-briefs and didn't notice as much, just occasional problems. Now, I got some CK trunk-style and I think that this is the problem. They hold my nut's up too much. My nuts hang down about 6 inches when I'm warm. I swear that I wasn't aware of this before, but the heat that comes from this area is intense.

I was going to go with regular boxers today, but my dick was just to obvious. So I wil reserve those for home and get some more regular style boxer-briefs. I can't take regular briefs and I don't like how I look. I have a skinny ass and legs so I look better in boxer-briefs.

Good luck and let me know if this helps.
BCH

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, one other thing. I shave my nuts and underside, but I think that I am only going to slightly trim for now on becasue as the hair grows back the itching is worse.
Good luck!

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
baby powder works great but I agree that the best is Gold Bond Powder. And keep shaving, the powder feels better and as a an woner of a very low hanging sack powder the inside of your pants as well as nuts and thighs, the swinging feels great.

:)

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chafing can be a symptom of a type of fungus related to athlete's foot believe it or not. Think jock itch. I have experienced this.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by BCH@Jul 20 2005, 02:04 AM
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yessss as I have this problem right now! I am chaffed in the crease from where my nuts and leg meet to where my nuts hang/rub along my leg.
This is what I know:
I use Gold Bond EVERYDAY and I am still having problems. I usually where longer boxer-briefs and didn't notice as much, just occasional problems. Now, I got some CK trunk-style and I think that this is the problem. They hold my nut's up too much. My nuts hang down about 6 inches when I'm warm. I swear that I wasn't aware of this before, but the heat that comes from this area is intense.

I was going to go with regular boxers today, but my dick was just to obvious. So I wil reserve those for home and get some more regular style boxer-briefs. I can't take regular briefs and I don't like how I look. I have a skinny ass and legs so I look better in boxer-briefs.

Good luck and let me know if this helps.
BCH
[post=330508]Quoted post[/post]​

I used to get this all the time when I was younger, but it just went away.......go figure......

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had jock itch before and thought that thats what the problem was. I used a product and the itch went away. Lately, the problem hasn't been any itching, just chapped, raw skin. I still use the spray to prevent form getting the jock itch, but the rawness hasn't been cured.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by BCH@Jul 20 2005, 07:25 PM
I have had jock itch before and thought that thats what the problem was. I used a product and the itch went away. Lately, the problem hasn't been any itching, just chapped, raw skin. I still use the spray to prevent form getting the jock itch, but the rawness hasn't been cured.
[post=330739]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you tried vaseline?
What use to cause the chaffing for me was tighty whities......now I wear soley boxers.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What Pecker said about baby powder, corn starch, or Gold Bond. They all work to varying degrees.

Regarding shaving--you have to shave WITH the direction of hair growth (this will mean changin direction from time to time) and use a WOMEN'S razor--designed to shave sensititve areas.

I shave completely every Friday morning in the shower and powder daily before I put on my boxer briefs.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Switch to absorbent cotton briefs. I always wore briefs with no problems. When I changed to boxers one summer, the crotch problems started. I can't begin to describe the itch and other embarrassing problems I encountered. Switching back to absorbent cotton briefs solved all of my problems. I predict that you will have the same experience.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
first off, the "sticky balls" are MUCH worse if you shave them, the hair on your balls and legs helps keep them from sticking to each other (even fine hair you can't really see). I've got large testicles that really get to hanging in this hot weather and what I find most comfortable is loose pants and baggy or no underwear, but that is just me. Very best if I'm not at work is very lightweight "onionskin" type shorts that feel like you are naked except for the waistband -- get a lot of breeze on the boys and keep em as cool as possible. You're gonna get some looks, but no more than a woman without a bra would, lol

hungmark

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry if I am resurecting an oldish thread, but it seems better than starting a new one...

I suffer from the same problems when walking around, and find that regular boxers give me the ventilation to try and keep cool when walking, but then my cock and balls are too visible down my left leg. I can handle this, but what I find hardest to deal with is when I am driving, I find it gets very uncomfortable because there's a lot less space down there when you're sat down in trying to use the pedals.

Any ideas/advice/suggestions?

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Cocksman@Jul 19 2005, 09:08 PM
I don't know if this topic has ever been discussed but since I have been having this problem I need to ask for advice. With the hot summer temperatures I can feel my balls chafing all the time. Only being nude at home sitting spread legged seems to bring some relief. I really hate the sticky sensation I get from my ballsac touching my inner thighs.

Have tried shaving, and wearing very loose boxer shorts, even going commando but to no avail. I am sweating a lot and especially in my nether parts. My balls are larger than average and actually need good support. So going commando is not a good idea.

Has anyone here encountered this problem or have any good suggestions? Would save my summer, thank's in advance.
[post=330438]Quoted post[/post]​

------------------------------------

I have found that a good deep, soft pouch (try:www.hillcrestswim.com) works best for me. A jock works well but the inner surface of my right thigh looks like I shaved the area.

My recommendation offers real comfort but little masking.......

blackwood

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I go with blackwood .. very baggy trousers and a jock as roomy as possible, but supportive enough to hold you up.

Worry about comfort first and appearance second.

Another point .. like most Europeans I prefer a manual gear change from the driving point of view (better control etc) ... but the huge advantage of an automatic is that you can get your legs really wide apart as the left one has no work to do.

oldredneck

Experimental Member
Media
Since any type of undershorts makes my crotch area sweat, I have found that going commando keeps me dry. In very hot weather, Gold Bond powder keeps the cock and balls from sticking to my thigh.

I tried shaving my sack a few times, but that was a mistake - my balls began sticking to my thigh again. The sack hair keeps the skin of scrotum from sticking to the leg.

Cockdad

1st Like
Media
Having really big balls,ita a problem I deal with summer & winter.The chafing is painful.I have a combo suggestion which is what I do.First of all buy some of the over the counter cortisone cream.before you go to bed rub it into the chafed areas inside your thighs or even on the sides of your balls.In the morning ,when you shower up,dry really well& powder with any type of pwder.Should not only keep you dry buy should remove the chafing discomfort.BTw,i always go commando7 with this system its always fine& painfree.