Chain, Chain, Chain...Chain of Fools!

sammygirly: ;D Sooooo, we've got what...5 of us now on the Mod train? ;D

~looks waaaay up to the header of Et Cetera and waits for the next addition to the Mod Squad~

Waiting with baited breath....

gigantikok: Seriously, if anyone wants to be a moderator, all you have to do is contact Mark.

If you are willing to accept the responsibility, of course! It sure is a tough job moving topics around, *whew*. :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well, darn! I thought this was going to be an insightful discussion of the art of e-mail chain letters!

Pecker

(Job: "Oy! I should have answered that chain letter!")

jackinman: Hey, how come DMW doesn't have his green stars????
He is a co-mod.
Well then again, I just realized that nobody has.

Never mind.

sammygirly: Uh huh, way cool.

Don't you think Nony would look REALLY good with green stars in this here section Mark?

*cough*subtlehint*cough*

oh....well looky there. I noticed after I posted that it's been done already.

Congrats Darling Nony!!
Welcome to the Mod Squad ;D

Dantesco: Congratulations and thumbs up to all our moderators. With the way LPSG has grown, it was a wise decision for Mark to delegate responsibilities and to choose people with enough skills and good sense to do the job right. Keep it up, all of you!

awellhungboi: Well said, Dantesco!

And with that, hooray for Nony! Congratulations! :)

7x6andchg: Yes Nony - your 60's ModSquad Clothing complete with epaulets for the 5 green stars is waiting behind door #1.
:D

Congrats!

AnonyMs: oh my! As gig aptly pointed out, a girl could almost break into a dewy glow with all the hard work required of being a moderator around here!

I'm just here to help the team.....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I hated the Mod Squad - a bunch of catalog models posing for the camera in unnatural positions while supposedly dodging bullets. Did they ever change facial expressions?

What I do miss is the 4" belts and the hip huggers and the shirts open to the waist (and that was the ladies!) Well, it was the men, too, come to think of it.

Mark's Mod Squad, however, might have an edge in the brains department.

Pecker

(A homeless guy came up to me saying, "I haven't eaten in two days!" I said, "You should force yourself.)

dfox7.3x5: Pecker, you're a treasure! Often my first laugh of the day is something you've written. Why don't you post your picture so we can see the guy behind all this wonderful humor?

Ineligible: Congratulations to all the new moderators. What excellent choices!

jackinman: [quote author=Mark_LPSG Admin link=board=99;num=1063156390;start=0#5 date=09/10/03 at 08:43:14]The green stars only appear in the sections in which the member has been designated a moderator. Pretty cool, huh?[/quote]

Oh ok thanks for explaining that to me Mark.

Congratulations Nony and to all the new moderators. I know you guys and gals will do a wonderful job.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=dfox7.3x5 link=board=99;num=1063156390;start=0#12 date=09/10/03 at 16:57:56]
Pecker...Why don't you post your picture so we can see the guy behind all this wonderful humor?[/quote]

Because I'd be arrested for inciting to riot.

H8Monga: Congratulatons all!

Pecker... I got your back!

*puts on riot gear... stocks up on laughing gas instead of tear gas*