Chairs for big ones

ace420

Experimental Member
Media
Just the simple act of sitting down can be a challenge. Has anyone thought of manufacturing a chair so that when sitting down you don't crush your own balls? the only way to sit on a normal chair that I have found is to pick up my balls and sit then place them on the seat. This is tough to do when in a situation where there are others.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ace420@May 10 2005, 04:01 PM
Just the simple act of sitting down can be a challenge. Has anyone thought of manufacturing a chair so that when sitting down you don't crush your own balls? the only way to sit on a normal chair that I have found is to pick up my balls and sit then place them on the seat. This is tough to do when in a situation where there are others.
[post=309754]Quoted post[/post]​
This is especially a problem when freeballing, ace420. It's one of the reasons I don't freeball when being in more formal situations, i.e., church and ceremonies of every kind. When getting into my car, I've grown accustomed to lifting up my stuff and making sure my buddy and his friends are in an appropriate place before I sit. This is no chore for me, in fact quite pleasurable. :evilgrin:

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+May 10 2005, 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; May 10 2005, 07:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ace420@May 10 2005, 04:01 PM
Just the simple act of sitting down can be a challenge.  Has anyone thought of manufacturing a chair so that when sitting down you don&#39;t crush your own balls?  the only way to sit on a normal chair that I have found is to pick up my balls and sit then place them on the seat.  This is tough to do when in a situation where there are others.
[post=309754]Quoted post[/post]​
This is especially a problem when freeballing, ace420. It&#39;s one of the reasons I don&#39;t freeball when being in more formal situations, i.e., church and ceremonies of every kind. When getting into my car, I&#39;ve grown accustomed to lifting up my stuff and making sure my buddy and his friends are in an appropriate place before I sit. This is no chore for me, in fact quite pleasurable. :evilgrin:
[post=309837]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Again, My balls ain&#39;t much but when my dick is down my right trouser leg it pretty well has no where else to go. Balls? Stay tucked and up.

blackwood

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Balls are a subject close to my heart.

I have thick thighs and a large scrotum, which means I tend to sit with my legs apart. Office and dining chairs cause problems if they have arms that keep me from straddling the seat. My secretary at my old job (I miss her&#33;) was aware of my plight, and ordered bardroom/office chairs which had arms that stuck out from the back of the chair rather than up from the seat.

As with RoysToy, cars prove a bit of a problem. The more "recumbent" the seating, the worse it is. That&#39;s one of the reasons I like an SUV--you can sit upright. But with the world&#39;s oil supply the way it is, I can&#39;t justify a gas-guzzler just to keep the boys comfy. Any suggestions?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by headbang8@May 28 2005, 09:06 PM
Balls are a subject close to my heart. . . . .
As with RoysToy, cars prove a bit of a problem. The more "recumbent" the seating, the worse it is. That&#39;s one of the reasons I like an SUV--you can sit upright. But with the world&#39;s oil supply the way it is, I can&#39;t justify a gas-guzzler just to keep the boys comfy. Any suggestions?
[post=315716]Quoted post[/post]​
No other suggestions than stated in my above post that you were so kind to refer to, headbang8. What style underwear do you package your boys in? Tight briefs or boxer briefs might hold them up, but their comfort would be sacrificed. If you prefer boxers or freeballing you&#39;ll just have to do as I do and cup all your stuff in one hand, lifting them up as you get in and sit down. If you sit with your thighs close your boys along with their master will enjoy their ride up above the danger zone. Get back with us and let us know what method you are trying.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by headbang8@May 28 2005, 10:06 PM
Balls are a subject close to my heart.

I have thick thighs and a large scrotum, which means I tend to sit with my legs apart. Office and dining chairs cause problems if they have arms that keep me from straddling the seat. My secretary at my old job (I miss her&#33;) was aware of my plight, and ordered bardroom/office chairs which had arms that stuck out from the back of the chair rather than up from the seat.

[post=315716]Quoted post[/post]​

Headbang,

I am in exactly the same boat as you. When seated I need my legs way apart, or there is major cramping and discomfort.

Travelling seems to represent the worst of this, whether on buses, trains (especially the London Underground) or planes. A long distance drive is the biggest pain of all. I think for me the answer will be partly in terms of moving from the standard European gear change to an automatic — when renting an automatic car in the US I find not needing to keep both feet on the pedals and being able to get my left leg way over and out of the way a big relief. Why didn&#39;t I think of this before?

For what its worth when I drive I tend to pull my jock up a little higher and tighter than normal, which isn&#39;t too bad providing I am wearing the baggiest and roomiest of trousers.

On the general problem, somehow I&#39;ve just got used to receiving a heavy knock on the underside of my scrotum if I sit down too quickly in a hard chair. Maybe I&#39;d miss it if I didn&#39;t.

Reactions: headbang8

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 29 2005, 01:04 PM
No other suggestions than stated in my above post that you were so kind to refer to, headbang8. What style underwear do you package your boys in? Get back with us and let us know what method you are trying.
[post=315852]Quoted post[/post]​
RoysToy,
I wear either el-cheapo briefs without a tailored pouch that I buy a size too big, or Rivers boxer briefs (see
here) I haven&#39;t owned a car since living in Tokyo and NYC, so I rent cars frequently and can&#39;t take them for a test-sit. I usually sit down and adjust myself after, as you say, dragging the boys above my thighs after I sit down.

On the subject of driving, Max, you remind me of my brother. I&#39;m not aware of his endowment (surprising now that I think about it, since we&#39;re so close in almost every other way). But I am aware that he&#39;s 6&#39;6" tall, and not exactly what you&#39;d call petite. Since he defected to automatic transmissions, he parks his left foot in all kinds of odd places. And living in right-hand-drive Australia, he can even cock his leg over the centre console when driving alone. Cruise control gives his right leg respite from time to time. If only they made column automatics with bench seats in right-hand-drive cars, he&#39;d be in motoring heaven.

I once went car-shopping with him, or rather, car-fitting. He ended up with a Ford LTD (an Australian car about the size of a Crown Victoria). With this exception, we found the most comfortable cars were Japanese-designed. He nearly bought a Mitsubishi Diamante (Magna). Odd, since Asians do tend to have proportionately shorter legs. My brother swears the most comfortable car he ever drove was a mid-80s Toyota Corolla.

We joked about starting a used car dealership: "Cars for the Large or Tall Man--Big Guy Style&#33;"

hb8

P.S. His wife wants him to buy a Volvo. No obvious jokes a bout twisting his balls, please.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear you&#33;

I&#39;ve wracked myself several times just getting in my car (Saab 9-3). The combination of ill fitting pants/jeans and the seating positions in cars can really be uncomfortable. I love my Saab and hate SUVs so I&#39;m trying to find better fitting pants (see my Jeans topic).

I think the way to go is to find underwear that provides better support and pants with better fit. I doubt they will make seats in cars for larger men that gets gas mileage over 20 mpg in the city.

I believe this goes for chairs in general. No matter what kind of chair you have, once you lean forward it becomes uncomfortable

Robert