Challenge: fitting my dick in her ass

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by absolutjock, Oct 17, 2010.

1. absolutjock

absolutjock Active Member

Albums:
    I originally posted this question this morning as a two-parter... Several guys answered the 2nd part of my question, but not the 1st. Since I wad hoping to have somr advice by tonight, I thought I would repost giving this its own thread. Swifty advice would be obliged!

Problem: She's so fucking tight I'm having trouble getting much more than my head in. The size/tightness issue seemed to get her even more aroused... But I seriously want to tear that shit up and I just cant right now. She said she wants to keep trying (thank God), but I'd really like to make this work... Soon.... Any suggestions as to how I might loosen her up, short of her getting a butt plug?

Thx for your help!

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    she should be able to receive you easily. you need to move off of the attitude of "tearing" that shit up. that is the wrong approach. try being gentle, lick her asshole with your tongue, use plenty of lube and fingers first, then let her control the tempo by going cowgirl.

3. BlackKingPaul

BlackKingPaul New Member

Albums:
    Did you use some lube in her asshole? Also what is the biggest thing she had up her ass?

4. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    and as much as you dont want to hear it, patience is a requirement really. hell, my wife and i have been trying for 12 years and its only been the last 3 or 4 months that we have finally been able to fit any of my dick in her ass. worth the wait!

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    This question does get asked about two-three times per week. Perhaps you should try the search function? (And I believe it's time for a sticky, no?)

Here's the last time I wrote out what worked for us (from 3 days ago). We tried anal sex for ages and finally truly succeeded about 3 months ago. I read and tried a lot of the advice here on LPSG, but one guy gave advice once that really actually worked for us.

http://www.lpsg.org/206833-anal-sex.html#post3045889

#5 petite, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  6. B_Aztec2012

B_Aztec2012 New Member

Sorry to say this, "but your doing it wrong"! Did you ask her about this tightness issue?

7. docilej

docilej Member

Anbesol !!

8. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best thing to do is work her up to it. Try going down on her and making her cum a few times. Then slowly ease one finger in her ass while eating her to another orgasm. Lots of lube and take your time. I have had my share of anal virgins and this seems to help them relax to handle a cock of my girth. I was with a girl Friday who really wanted to take my cock up her ass and once I got her butt to relax, I was able to get in her. Also, if she says "stop", stop please. Don't hurt her ass. You won't get a second chance if she gets torn up...

9. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lube and patience are the key. Don't try to get it in all at once. Work up to it. Relaxation helps.

10. D_Everette Hunglungfish

Lube... Patience... But also a but of forceful determination. It's gonna be tough the first time but after that it's sweet.

Same as anything.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Wasn't "sweet" for me. It hurt the first time, the second time, the third time... every time until we began using a method that actually worked, which I wrote about above.

Draft saved Draft deleted