Challenge to all women!!! How accurate are your size estimates?

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
This is to answer a question many men on this site have about the women who post:

How accurate are your estimations of lovers' penis sizes?

What to do:
1) Go to the grocery store and buy a variety of cucumbers or other phallics shaped produce of different girths (3 contrasting girths is probably enough ranging from what you think is average, big, and really big).

2) Takes them home, wash them, possibly carve the tip to make it most comfortable

3) Put a condom over them (obviously for hygienic reasons) and use them as a dildo.

4) Record how big you thought the girth and inserted length was and then measure the vegetable and compare to your estimate.

5) Post your results on this thread.

I can assure you all men here will be grateful for this test. We've all wondered when women say they had an 8 x 6 if that's what they REALLY had. Try it out. Have fun too! You'll probably surprise yourself.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know my size estimates are usually spot on, on here I've often said in the chat room that they are and guys have gone 'ok well how big is this' unless it's taken from an unusual angle I'm usually dead on the mark.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the off chance this is a serious question...

My hand, from the tip of my middle finger to where my wrist begins is six inches. I think I can guess the length accurate give or (heaven forbid) take a couple of inches.

For girth, with my fingers tight around a six inch circumference cylinder my fingertips just touch. If there were an inch separating my fingertips that should be seven inches in girth, aproximately. Any overlap would mean less than six inches but I wouldn't claim to be able to judge within a quarter of an inch.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So you think if i go to the grocery story this morning all the elderly people in the produce department are going to wonder why this strange looking chick is measuring the girth on all the zucchini. I just might do that when i have my funny friends with me!

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So you think if i go to the grocery story this morning all the elderly people in the produce department are going to wonder why this strange looking chick is measuring the girth on all the zucchini. I just might do that when i have my funny friends with me!

Just as long as you dont try them for size before you purchase them :eek::biggrin1: