Challenge to all women!!! How accurate are your size estimates?

Yavin

Just Browsing
Media
indeed. very challenging to mesure a penis, I hope you obtain necessary instructions on how to perform such a task... idiot.

Yavin

Yavin

Just Browsing
Media
How much longer, How much longer do you think "Hotmilf"...I have met my estimation, and you? your only way to merit an extention is to shake hands with lucifron himself, I hope he takes pitty on all absence he sees in your mind, im sure it would take a time.. indeed not in a moment... not a moment no.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know my size estimates are usually spot on, on here I've often said in the chat room that they are and guys have gone 'ok well how big is this' unless it's taken from an unusual angle I'm usually dead on the mark.
I was wrong once when asked to guess because of the angle I guessed a half inch shorter than he claimed. :redface:

I'm off to Sainsbury's to buy 10 cucumbers at 89p each just so I can hack them up, use them as dildoes then throw them out.
It's not me, the site has had an influx of really dumb men over the Christmas Holiday. :rolleyes:

This is a total waste of cucumbers, condoms and time.
Agreed. :cool:

]"Hey, Mr. Whiffle, how come these cukes smell like tuna?"[/b]
Eeeww, ROTFLMAO!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Ed paints his cock green and hides in the cucumber section of the grocery store

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women, from my experience, either aren't up front about their POV on size, or just plain don't know shit.

Like to a virgin girl, 8 inches would seem huge. But to me that's not that big.

To a whore, that might be average for her taste.

Yavin

Just Browsing
Media
SpoiledPrincess maybe you should have spent a little longer in school, passing notes to your friend about penis size, instead of paying attention in class didnt get you anywhere academically did it?

Already I can see the tears stream.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
women, from my experience, either aren't up front about their POV on size, or just plain don't know shit.

Like to a virgin girl, 8 inches would seem huge. But to me that's not that big.

To a whore, that might be average for her taste.

Why would she have to be a whore for 8 inches to be average for her taste??? Not a very nice statement, especially for a site with women who like big cocks. We're not all whores because we may prefer big cocks.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay