Challenge to all women!!! How accurate are your size estimates?

Yavin

Just Browsing
Media
SpoiledPrincess you smarmy ill educated fool, yes you say "not going to waste the time", indead because grammer is worth using in this place. I should think at age 40-50 you would have a little common sense, I guess its true when they say its not that common.

Notthe7 maybe the word "sense" means little to you, I guess if SpoiledPrincess has the IQ of 12 then a similar women from american who's younger? the number must be negative.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SpoiledPrincess you smarmy ill educated fool, yes you say "not going to waste the time", indead because grammer is worth using in this place. I should think at age 40-50 you would have a little common sense, I guess its true when they say its not that common.

Notthe7 maybe the word "sense" means little to you, I guess if SpoiledPrincess has the IQ of 12 then a similar women from american who's younger? the number must be negative.

-indeed
-grammar
- "a" indicates singular making the word you want woman
-America (American woman or woman from America)

What was that about ill educated fools?

Yavin, fuck off.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
-indeed
-grammar
- "a" indicates singular making the word you want woman
-America (American woman or woman from America)

What was that about ill educated fools?

Yavin, fuck off.

I do hope that this doesn't mean that we are all going to have to do homework now or that are posts are going to be graded - mainly because my grades will clearly be low -

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do hope that this doesn't mean that we are all going to have to do homework now or that are posts are going to be graded - mainly because my grades will clearly be low -

No. But if you're going to insult a fellow poster based on education your own post should be error free. Wouldn't you think?

*Ducks and covers waiting for flaws to be found in her own post*

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No. But if you're going to insult a fellow poster based on education your own post should be error free. Wouldn't you think?

*Ducks and covers waiting for flaws to be found in her own post*

Fair point - and I will bow to your superior experience of these things but the criticism seems to be encouraging him ffs I wish I could spell maybe homework wood den be a bod ideal after all :biggrin1:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In reality most woman overestimated the size of guys . Most guess me around 9 inches and I'm only 8 inches .