Challenge to all...

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was chatting to a certain lady on the phone from here (Hi, how are you?! ;-) ) and we were discussing whether she thought she could handle my size; I thought of an idea that I think the girls and gay guys should give a try....

Insert a long dildo, vibrator or even cucumber into your vagia and/or arse as deep as you can possibly get it...keep your finger at the point of your entrance when you take it out, then from there you will be able measure how much you can phyically take...

Give it a go; might be interesting to see what your results are!...Post them here............

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well SP, you don't have to stuff the whole thing in there to enjoy it! They're good to have a feel or a taste of as well!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure what my "number" is, but I do know that it is different with toys than it is with an actual man, so I'm not sure that it would even apply.

I've never had any problem with a guy being too big.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can a woman reach the cul de sac with a dildo, or does it take hot intercourse to get the cervix to move?

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
it's not the same with a lump of rubber....our bodies respond better to people and will be more accommodating for a big dick on a hot guy than a dildo....I've been fucked by guys with 9 and 10 inches, but can only get a dildo in about 8