Champion Underwear

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Has anyone tried the Champion tech/compression boxer briefs? I see them for cheap at Target all the time but not sure if they are any better or worse than UnderArmour and such.

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow... Im so glad you posted this... I contacted Champion and they said they have discontinued making all briefs/slim briefs... .. I had bought a packet of their black slim briefs in Target last year and now you cant find any decent briefs there again! I mean, WTF ? The Champion quality is great... Same material as the boxer briefs.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have what you're talking about. These have the stretchiest material I've ever worn, and it is pretty thin/light weight. They won't provide any boosting or such, but they will stretch and conform to your body amazingly.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I think I have what you're talking about. These have the stretchiest material I've ever worn, and it is pretty thin/light weight. They won't provide any boosting or such, but they will stretch and conform to your body amazingly.

Kinda like that five-dollar whore I had last night...

outdoorsguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would have to agree with everyone else. I have the champion boxer briefs and think they are great. They don't ride up and are comfortable to wear.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got some Champion boxers that I bought a few years ago (can't remember where) and they are awesome. Wish I could find more like them. Champion has some good product out there.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've bought numerous products from Champion, both in stores and on line, and have been happy with everything. Their boxerbriefs are too long for my liking, but I see that they now offer shorter trunks. I still have their briefs in navy, light blue, and black that are no longer available. They are owned by the same company as Fruit of the Loom, which would explain why Champion developed a range of socks and underwear. They used to sell only athletic clothes years ago. Their on line service is great. You can find things on their website that you can't get in the stores.