1 1320988 Guest 1320988, Jul 15, 2019 #1 hey all! Does anyone have any good vids of chance cruise the ex frat pad model? I’m sure somewhere I saw a screenshot of a fuck vid he did with a woman but I can’t find it anywhere! Can anyone help out? Thanks! Reactions: Bradj25
hey all! Does anyone have any good vids of chance cruise the ex frat pad model? I’m sure somewhere I saw a screenshot of a fuck vid he did with a woman but I can’t find it anywhere! Can anyone help out? Thanks!
Bradj25 Legendary Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 4 Joined Jul 7, 2015 Posts 80 Media 4 Likes 1,322 Points 268 Location Houston (Texas, United States) Verification View Sexuality No Response Gender Male Bradj25, Oct 4, 2019 #3 Bump
Elephant2000 Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 3, 2018 Posts 355 Media 0 Likes 4,628 Points 313 Elephant2000, Mar 14, 2020 #4 Fratmen Chase Aka Chance Cruise (gayhoopla)