Chances Are . . . ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chances of getting married after 40.

I stand a 35% chance of getting married at my age. :irked: After taking into account various statistical and individual factors, the chances of your getting married at the age of 42 years is 35%

This has to be wrong! :eek: I am just barely into double digits and most people on this site would consider me a prude. The number of sexual partners you have had is more than the average number of sexual partners for women in USA. The average number of sex partners for women in your part of the world stands at 6.6 partners.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
NJ, you'll get your knight in shining armour. OPTIMISM, girl:biggrin1: At least 35% isn't 1% and you've got a great guy. Who knows where your relationship will take you? I know a woman that just got married for the first time at 62 years old. She's so happy it's ridiculous. She thought the same thing about those statistics & blew them out of the water when she walked down the aisle. There are just numbers that paint of possible picture of a given situation. So, throw a hand up to those statistics.

You, are a person, that's full of realness. I have a good grasp of your personality and I think you're good people. Good things always come to good people. It's not over until it's over. Keep your head up and your eyes open. I like these chances better:wink::biggrin1: