Chances of doing something with a random.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by g09o0497, Sep 1, 2011.

1. g09o0497

g09o0497 Member

I was just curious to know whether or not guys (mainly straight inclined) would say yes to a random guy that approaches you in a public bathroom, or the chances that you would let a random touch or feel you up. be it in a sauna, urinal or public bathroom?

What im wanting to know is how prevalent ''in the moment'' decision making is and if the shock of it pushes you to say yes rather than leave because you're straight.

As a straight guy, would a random be better to do stuff with or would you prefer if it were a friend...

2. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    I'd prefer it with a friend who I did not have a long relationship with. Someone I've known for a couple of months, or something. That being said, I might let a random guy jack me off in a stall if I found him attractive (I'm very picky, though).

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    If a guy tried to touch me in a bathroom they would have to call the paramedics.

If I was approached I would just turn them down and probably not go back to that bathroom again.

4. Al7inchs_n_thick86

Al7inchs_n_thick86 New Member

Albums:
    ^ what he said.

I immediately thought of the neighbor from Office Space "No, Hell no man... I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that."
    :)
    If you hung out in the bathroom of a gay bar or something... maybe...

Blessings.

5. Ringtail

Ringtail New Member

Prearranged random...maybe

Taking a piss and someone just walks up and tries to shake my "hand" then no...not so much

6. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This.

Thankfully, I haven't had anything of the sort happen to me, yet.

7. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

Ditto. I was approached once in a public lavatory at a beach. I said a polite "no thanks" and left quickly. At the time I was only about 16; perhaps, on that basis, I ought to have reported it to someone? But I didn't, and I don't recall that I had any feeling that I might have been forced to do anything against my will.

And ditto: interestingly, I didn't use those lavatories again. (I never go to that beach now, but not for that reason but because I don't live near it any more.)

8. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

if some guy tried to touch me in a public bathroom or gym i'm definitely catching some assault charges.

the few times i've been propositioned i just walked away.

if i were to ever experiment with another man (which i'm not saying i would) i'd rather it be with a friend or strong acquaintance. one reason aids is such a huge epidemic in the gay community is due to promiscuity. and probably the main reason why so many women are catching aids today is due to men on the DL having random unprotected hook ups.

Draft saved Draft deleted