Chandler Massey

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree!! There was definate chemistry between them on Friday's show.
Both are dark-haired. I thought the writers would go for a blonde/dark-haired duo. Casey Deidrick (aka Chad) is certainly the hottest young stud on the show. I think the writers could get more mileage/a better storyline arc out of the Sonny/Chad romance---I mean, Stefano and Victor would absolutely plot against the young lovers, I think. :wink:

FeedMeCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both are dark-haired. I thought the writers would go for a blonde/dark-haired duo. Casey Deidrick (aka Chad) is certainly the hottest young stud on the show. I think the writers could get more mileage/a better storyline arc out of the Sonny/Chad romance---I mean, Stefano and Victor would absolutely plot against the young lovers, I think. :wink:

That would work. I would like to see maybe Chad and Will both fall for Sonny and Sonny can't decide who he want's.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That would work. I would like to see maybe Chad and Will both fall for Sonny and Sonny can't decide who he want's.
:smile:A gay love triangle would be hot as fuck! And, since Sonny, Chad, and Will are all young and sexy, it would be even hotter! Maybe throw T in as the villian? I have a feeling T will eventually brutally gay bash Sonny---Maybe a hospital scene, where Sonny clings to life and Will or Chad realizes just how much in love with Sonny he (Will or Chad) is? The writers have loads of options with this storyline---Let's hope they don't drop the ball:smile:

FeedMeCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well the actor who play's Chad is 6'4". After seeing today's episode I really think a Chad/Sonny pairing should happen what with the families at war right now. I don't know how long this war will last though since the new writers stuff starts towards the end of next month.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I didn't know Sonny was so short either, but he is really hot. I just wish they would not shave their chests. However, I understand Patrick Muldoon is coming back. He is a very hairy chested hunk.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think maybe the writers are searching to see which actor Sonny has the best chemistry with---His chemistry with Chad is far hotter than his chemistry with Will. EJ and Brody and Stefano and Victor would certainly scheme and plot to keep the two young lovers a part----sort of a Romeo & Romeo tragedy in the making.:rolleyes: Star-crossed lovers. How short IS Sonny?

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw Thursday's episode...T outed Sonny in front of Chad {as Chad and Sonny played pool}. Chad then defended Sonny {Chad called T a bitch and offered to punch him}. The chemistry between Chad and Sonny is powerful. It does have a top/bottom feel to it {Chad the top, Sonny the bottom}....I hope the writers pair them up as a couple.

Reactions: Psilord905

FeedMeCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also when Chad put his arm around Sonny's shoulder I knew that the show is testing the chemistry between the 2 and let me tell you Chad & Sonny are HOT!!!!!!

Saw Thursday's episode...T outed Sonny in front of Chad {as Chad and Sonny played pool}. Chad then defended Sonny {Chad called T a bitch and offered to punch him}. The chemistry between Chad and Sonny is powerful. It does have a top/bottom feel to it {Chad the top, Sonny the bottom}....I hope the writers pair them up as a couple.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also when Chad put his arm around Sonny's shoulder I knew that the show is testing the chemistry between the 2 and let me tell you Chad & Sonny are HOT!!!!!!
I totally agree. I think the writers realized that the chemistry between Will and Sonny was weak. They are more like childhood chums, nothing sexual there. However, the heat between Chad and Sonny is scorching! The fact that Chad towers over Sonny {the height factor is interesting} adds a bit of the heat----Chad is more masculine, a bit lanky, and the boy-next-door type. While Sonny seems more sensitive and introspective (the Zen reference that he made on Thursday's episode). Like I pointed out in an earlier post, the writers could get more play out of a Sonny/Chad storyline {the feuding crime families} than a Will/Sonny storyline. And, T is a great villain/gay-basher. Chad is more capable of protecting Sonny than Will. (Oh, odds are, Chad is bi, not full-blown gay).

Reactions: Psilord905

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well the actor who play's Chad is 6'4". After seeing today's episode I really think a Chad/Sonny pairing should happen what with the families at war right now. I don't know how long this war will last though since the new writers stuff starts towards the end of next month.

What "new writers stuff" is that?

shock_troop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tune into DOOL every now and then and this guy is just as cute as a button, whenever I see him onscreen I wanna give him a hug LOL :hug: :smile:

Check out this vid:

Celebrity Video | tooFab!

Looks like a huuuuge low-hangin' dick, but my eyes may be deceiving me. If only the clip were bigger!!

I think you're right...I saw the video when it was first posted ages back and even though the quality of the video was not brilliant I'm nearly 100% sure I saw something pretty big going on down there in those pants of his. :biggrin1:

He's ok but I want to suck the manjuice from the stud that play's Chad. WOOF WOOF!!

I actually think the other one who plays the gay guy Sonny is far hotter but that's JMO

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Will had his first gay kiss today ... it was kinda sweet, really. (Awww.) He and Sonny and some of Sonny's 'obviously' gay friends were hanging out, and this guy Neil came over and asked Will to play beer pong. Will had had a pretty hard day fighting with Sammi and was in a devil-may-care mood, so he said okay. He got quite drunk and after the contest was standing kind of dizzily in a darkened alcove or hallway, trying to steady himself, when Neil came up and nicely asked if he could get Will anything? Water, maybe? Will said no, but sort of stood there intently looking a Neil, who returned the look for a really long time. Suddenly Will just grabbed Neil's face and started kissing his mouth. This move looked a little frantic and forced to me, but later it got more natural, with Will more gently caressing Neil's face and neck and pulling his mouth down on his.

Cut to Sonny walking up and catching them "going at it."

Pretty hot, really ---

Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan

DannonCannon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Will had his first gay kiss today ... it was kinda sweet, really. (Awww.) He and Sonny and some of Sonny's 'obviously' gay friends were hanging out, and this guy Neil came over and asked Will to play beer pong. Will had had a pretty hard day fighting with Sammi and was in a devil-may-care mood, so he said okay. He got quite drunk and after the contest was standing kind of dizzily in a darkened alcove or hallway, trying to steady himself, when Neil came up and nicely asked if he could get Will anything? Water, maybe? Will said no, but sort of stood there intently looking a Neil, who returned the look for a really long time. Suddenly Will just grabbed Neil's face and started kissing his mouth. This move looked a little frantic and forced to me, but later it got more natural, with Will more gently caressing Neil's face and neck and pulling his mouth down on his.

Cut to Sonny walking up and catching them "going at it."

Pretty hot, really ---

Dailymail.co.uk website has the kiss clip available in its "tvshowbiz" area.

Days of Our Lives makes US daytime soap opera history by featuring gay kiss | Mail Online