Change in precum recently

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in my mid 50's, and have noticed a recent change in the characteristics of my precum, and I'm just curious if this has occurred to anyone else.

Most of my life, I've only produced a couple of drops of very thin, sweet precum whether through foreplay or when I'm edging. In the last couple of months, particularly when edging, using a lot of lube and spending a lot of time on the head of my cock, I seem to get a teaspoon or more of a thicker precum that has the consistency of cum but nearly tasteless. I'm short of the feeling of "inevitability" or I would think it was actually cum dribbling out. When I let go with the orgasm, I am producing about the same amount of cum as always.

Anyone else experience this type of change later in life?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, this is what happpens to us men types as we age. Our ejaculate tends to become somewhat "dry" in our 50's. Hence, it will be thicker and probably contain more sperm than clear seminal fluid. Just be grateful you're producing as much precum as you posted. Most men tend to produce less precum or none at all. This is something that has happened to my squeeze, who is only 44 years-old. He used to produce copious amounts of precum, something I always enjoyed using as a mutual lube as we docked our cocks together. Now, the burden is on me to work up enough precum to enjoy lathering the ends of our dicks during our foreplay. He doesn't even produce a drop. He's still a great fuck, though. (Sorry. Couldn't help myself.)

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
In late 50s and produce very little precum now, mind you I never produced much anyway.

What I have noticed is a dramatic reduction in the amount of sperm when I do cum, from my teens until about age 50 I used to produce lots but now produce about a quarter of the amount. I shoot about as much now on the first cum of a fuck session as I used to on the third cum.

I used to have fun pulling out and cumming on my lovers, but don't do that now. Still have great cums though!

Guess it's just part of getting older!