Change/locker room help.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by xHotxSexinessx, Dec 19, 2007.

1. xHotxSexinessx

xHotxSexinessx New Member

This topic has probably been brought up a lot but is there something you can do to not get a boner while changing with other guys, even if you're checking them out?

2. catman

Gold Member

so why bring it up again if it has been discussed elsewhere?

3. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    It is NOT cool to get hard in a locker room.

Once you're out of your teen years, you should be able to control yourself. If you can't, keep it IN your pants and stay out of he locker room.

If you have one of those moments where you get hard for no real reason, cover it up.

4. mister_y

mister_y New Member

Try this site's search engine!

Maybe after a couple of years of experience with checking guys out, you will get used to it and you won't get a boner anymore.
    Maybe you should just try putting your underwear on very quickly and then start checking them out?
    It is quite a strange question, I mean, it is very obvious and well-known that you personally can get a boner when you're checking men out. So if you don't want a boner, don't do it!
    Like: what can I do to not become fat when I eat three times a day at McDonalds?

5. freeballing

freeballing Active Member

Albums:
    Or you could wank in a stall before you change...

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed. No one over the age of 16 should have an insurmountable problem in controlling/minimizing/disguising a hardon.

7. zumzum

zumzum New Member

Perhaps you wanted to say "even if you're NOT checking them out?" because it's pretty obvious you're going to get excited checking out guys.

Don't check out guys.

If it's not enough and showers are communal avoid to shower together with the guys who you think to be hotter, this worked for me.

I remember when I was 15yo I joined a gym basically to learn to control my erections because I knew at 18yo I had the compulsory military check up (later I did the civil service though), three days in a barracks full of same age guys for medical check ups and so on, and each day a shower together plus the risk of being asked to be naked.

I was always hard, always, so for me it was a problem.

I started with the gym and somehow I managed to control my erections, basically I either found a "deep breathing" (now I would say I accidentally discovered for my first time diaphragmatic breathing) works, or using extremely hot or extremely cold water.

I has been very tough but I had some control over it, at least I could keep a semi.

Becoming a naturist was the great change, I've seen so many cocks and beautiful guys on the naked beach and I've been in that situation so many times that now just seeing a naked guy sometimes it does nothing to me.

I'm not a perv but I think erections in a locker room must be something to tolerate, this will sounds weird for prudish readers from the US but it's a compromise we have to reach.

There's nothing to be afraid of or be shocked provided someone is not perving at you, wanking and so on.

I remember in the past in the communal showers at my sports centre there was a young guy, poor, I felt very sorry for him because I would have had the same problem at his age.

Basically each time he came to the showers he had an erection, I never saw the full erection but it was visibly excited and shocked, it must be shocking being there not knowing what to do, I'm sure he's gay but still to work it out kind of.

I was really sorry for him, some of his mates waited for him to finish before having a shower, I could hear them chattering "what?" "again!" "oh no again he's got a boner!" but they weren't shocked, they didn't complained for instance "he's gay", I think since they were all young, they were scared or getting a boner themselves, boner are like laughs and yawns.

But he tried to ignore this problem of him, and he has some mate having a shower with him so he wasn't a desperate case.

Thankfully when I was 15yo in that gym there were both separate showers and I always wore a bathrobe.

Very rarely have I seen a guy wearing speedos in the shower but I think it's pretty clear "I'M SO SHY/I'M SO GAY THAT I'M WEARING SPEEDOS".

I don't suggest having a wank before, you could get caught and it's even worst.

Is it already illegal to wank in an enclosed but public place in the US? lol!

Sometimes it does still happen I have to fight an erection in a locker room or a shower though!!!!

8. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Spend more time naked, preferably around other naked people, then you don't get so turned on unless it's a sexual situation. It's no big deal, really. Do you get an erection when having a shower in private at home? It shouldn't be any different showering in public.

9. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

that's easy for you to say!!!:mad:

10. hikaruson

hikaruson New Member

try thinking something else! or even just don't look at their dicks!!

11. Jism

Jism New Member

Albums:
    Whats the big deal.Getting a hard cock in a room with others guys is neither shameful nor unatural.I go to a gym where guys soap their cocks and most get semi hard doiçng it. You do not hise your arm or your leg.Cocks expand when handled we all no that and only sizzies are bothered by it

12. Jism

Jism New Member

Albums:
    sorry about spelling guys I am hard right now and spelling gets sort of confused

13. kurios

kurios Member

boners are boners so live with one that at times is inopportune. The more you make of it and worry about springing one the more likely it is to happen

14. clecle3880

clecle3880 New Member

Albums:
    Perhaps as another smart LPSG-er commented, you meant to say '...is there something you can do to not get a boner while changing with other guys, even if you're NOT checking them out?'

Dude, don't worry about it. Your cock is YOUR cock - hard, soft, hanging, slapping against your leg, whatever.

If you're changing in the locker room and you happen to get hard - oh well. Each and every one around you at that point in time, knows what a hard-on is, has seen one, and unless they're all dumb-as-a-rock, know that erections...are...natural. Keep on changing, do your thing. Rock on.

To all the nay-sayers who say its inappropriate to get a hard-on in a locker room - suck it. What are they gonna do, chase the dude outside and stone him? For a fucking natural process?! What is the fucking big deal? Some guys, get hard as soon as their clothes come off - irrespective of the situation. Who the fuck cares? And if someone does care, they've a lot more issues than just seeing a random dude with a hard-on in a gym locker room - that's a personal issue.

Having said that, though Mr. xHotxSexinessx: If indeed you are getting a boner in the locker room while checking the guys out - then I'd say you answered your own question.

Otherwise...fuck it.

Cheers mate!!! Rock out with your cock out!

Draft saved Draft deleted