change of heart...episode 1

chev5700

Experimental Member
Media
4 of us were on this weekend trekking camp and all were pretty fit.
i am a chronic pumper,have been for years and now at 22 my cock is pretty big,,but my secret is i pump most of the time. im lucky because i can pump at work all day...we all wear heavy cotton lab coats and this disguises the tube perfectly.at home i put on a 2.75 tube and keep the package on size and weekends i hook up to my ctc xl2000 on the deck and read for h0ours in the sun if possible.
i hit the top of my 9x2.25 last year so bought an 11 incher..havnt grown much but it is more comfy.

so after the first days trekking i had palled up with this little young girlie and after dinner and a few wines we went outside for a pash and feel up/she kissed beaut and as i was rubbing her tits i invited her back to my huy when thibgs got quiet.

so about 11pm in she comes in her dressing gown we started to undress.id been pumping and he was at his max and very impressive hanging down there.ity was pitch dark and i lead her to my bunk and took the robe from her/she was gorgeous but not very experiencec.
after a few kisses and boob pashes i asked if i could kiss her pussy,,she said no one had ever done it before so i said,,,well see if u enjoy it,,,if not i will stop,,so of course she loved it and cum all over my jaw and 2 fingers i had deep in there ..i came up to kiss her with her own pussy juices all over me which she said she had not tasted before but she lapped them up..
she was really happy then her hand roamed down to my cock,,she near shit herself,saying she was afraid upset thought she should go back to her hut.
i said ok and she left in tears.

so,,,i put on my tube hopped into bed and all pumped up went to sleep.

it must have been 4am when a tap on the door woke me up and it was my young friend at the door asking to come in,so she dropped her robe on the floor and walked over to the bed and laid down with her legs open stroking her pussy.can you kiss me again down there and make me cum again and can i have more fingers inside please.
who was i to complain..she came again and as we sat on the bed she said she would like to see my cock so could i turn up the oil lamp. in the flicking light bshe came across ans looked at it for a min or so then took it in her hands and started to explore it.
i sat in the old cane chair with my legs up high to give her access to my ass and balls.
she said she had only seen one other cock and that was in the park last summer and it was a little thing,,her hands could not go around my shaft so i decided to just lay back say absolutely zilch and close my eyes.
she played there foe 45 mins with my cock staying pretty flacid but she was enthralled.i had been in my 11x2,5 tube for hours and it was huge pink and very fat.she had not put it in her mouth but was rubbing in my copious pre cum.then she said is it ok for her to kiss me as i kissed her.
who was i to be a spoiled sport so she started on my head because she could not get the shaft in her mouth.
thats when i started to get hard and she was utterly fascinated saying,oh he is so beautiful he is like a god i dont want to ever stop.
i warned her that i was going to cum soon if she kept that up sp with her little hands drooling up and down my shaft and my head in her mouth i blew into her cheakd.
it was too much volume and was all over her face and chest but she scooped up what she could and massarged my balls and cock.

the light was just coming up so she scampered over to her hut and crashed as i did.
cant finish this now but ill try tomorrow which was our first fuck.what a tight deep little cunt it was!!

cheers

chevy

Bane69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like an interesting story. Would like to read more if you could follow just a little bit of advice.

Please edit and spell check your story before you post. Your story is quite painful to read it its current state. This would have been a much better read if I didn't have to stop and decipher every few seconds.

Also if you could be a bit more descriptive of the girl in your story it would be helpful.

Otherwise you could just have written. I pump my cock daily it is 9 x 2.25. Met a chick. I licked and fingered her till she came; she felt my big cock and left because she was scared. I pumped some more. She came back. I fingered and licked her some again. She gave me a blowjob.

Again, this post isn't meant to be mean, only just use as a sort of a guidance.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i only have 1 hand and am partially blind in my r eye with 25% vision
chevy

have you looked into "Dragon Speech Recognition Program" or any other speech recognition programs?

my house mate has no arms and he uses the Dragon program to great effect. Same as a friend who has one eye and reduced use of his hands (nerve and bone damage).
Once you get used to it and take your time, it can be a very handy program to have.

but your story is very good, some great ideas and imagination behind it.
hope that you continue to write. :)

Last edited: