Change of pace; What makes you happy?

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you're with your man or out at the beach or walking a park, what makes you ladies happy? Try to pick one thing that your guy does or can do for you that brings you legitimate happiness. Not necessarily makes you smile, but definitely the warm feelings of the body in chest, cheeks, and those places.

Some examples might be...
Showing up with fresh hand-picked by himself flowers.
Bringing you candy treats like chocolate without waiting for V-day.
Maybe a card or something?

Perhaps getting some special favorite vices for the weekend like some wine, beer, liquor, or smokables, if they be your flavor.

This isn't so much a poll as an interrogative with no imperative for getting the "right answer" just the "right answer to fit you".

Figure this would be a nice break from the dudes going "OMGLUK@MYDIK!" and whatnot.

Post away :D

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
verbal seduction. he isn't blunt, or arrogant, and his words usually aren't even about sex. When he wants, it seems like he's into my panties and fucking me with words before i even realize what's going on.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I like it when he plays with my tits surreptitiously - or even not that surreptitiously. I'm not a skirty person but on the odd occasion I'm wearing a skirt I like it when he plays with my pussy while I'm driving. That's me - I'm very physical, so is he.

On the non-gropey end of things, sometimes I find him looking at me and he just smiles and looks so happy - that's says far more to me about how much he loves me than a box of chocolates or a bunch of flowers.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I don't think I could narrow it down to just a couple of items. I love when he sits next to me on the couch and holds my hand. I also love when he strums his guitar while we're enjoying each others company.

I love to watch him sleep. He's a little boy, and I could just hug him to death. I love how he can always make fireworks shoot from the tips of my toes at the same time my brain explodes! Need I go further?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm seriously happy when he shows up at my door. That's all it takes. Sometimes though, he brings me strange things like peaches, flavored teas, venison (yes really) and my favorite is the coconut oil we use at play....hmmm....maybe he wanted dinner? :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like attentiveness without being clingy.
I like self assuredness without being arrogant.
I like the smile that reaches his eyes.
The way he looks at me with heat and desire.
Being seduced.(even when I'm a sure thing).
The way he breaths/growls my name against my ear during sex.
Giving me enough space to have my "alone time" and being ok with it.
Freedom.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like it when a man smiles at me in public and is demonstrably happy that I am with him. It doesn't have to be obvious but it does have to be sincere.

My ex had some issues about showing any sort of affection in public to the point where he habitually scowled, and I was not allowed to even touch him. If it had only been an act and he was cuddly in private it would have been tolerable, but when it began to be his way even at home, it was over.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it when he plays with my tits surreptitiously - or even not that surreptitiously. I'm not a skirty person but on the odd occasion I'm wearing a skirt I like it when he plays with my pussy while I'm driving. That's me - I'm very physical, so is he.

On the non-gropey end of things, sometimes I find him looking at me and he just smiles and looks so happy - that's says far more to me about how much he loves me than a box of chocolates or a bunch of flowers.

That look is just awesome isn't it? Love is frikkin awesome.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like attentiveness without being clingy.
I like self assuredness without being arrogant.
I like the smile that reaches his eyes.
The way he looks at me with heat and desire.
Being seduced.(even when I'm a sure thing).
The way he breaths/growls my name against my ear during sex.
Giving me enough space to have my "alone time" and being ok with it.
Freedom.

All of this with a cherry on top. :rolleyes:

And just awkwardly timed jokes. I love those. Flowers, not so much.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it when a man smiles at me in public and is demonstrably happy that I am with him. It doesn't have to be obvious but it does have to be sincere.

My ex had some issues about showing any sort of affection in public to the point where he habitually scowled, and I was not allowed to even touch him. If it had only been an act and he was cuddly in private it would have been tolerable, but when it began to be his way even at home, it was over.

I had a bud in my squadron like that. Real cold fish to his wife in public. It was a PDA (public display of affection) thing. Some regulation against it while in uniform to anyone not your wife. He was nuts. Ended up divorced on the second deployment. Sorry you had to go through that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband wants me to be happy and healthy, and acts in ways that let me know this. He will never have to say it out loud. He puts up with me when I exhibit anti-social behavior. But my favorite happens in another 25 minutes. He sets his alarm to go off 10-20 minutes early, just for the pleasure of holding onto me every morning. He is the best man I know. Every day he chooses to spend as my husband is a day I can be happy about.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It just makes me happy that he loves me and comes home every night right after work. But I love the small things too. He always opens the door for me, holds my hand or has his hand in the small of my back when we are out and about. He's always done this and I find it very comforting. He forgives me when I'm not quite myself. Love that so much. He calls me or texts me sweet things. Takes me to the bookstore without notice. Cooks on our anniversary and my b-day.

I love the way he smells. How he dresses. His smile. His eyes. Everything really. I love that he is mine. I love that he is faithful. And I love really seeing him without his clothes on! :)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
~winking at me in public
~sharing his tomatoes and pickles with me at restaurants since he doesn't like them
and he knows how much i do
~cooking for me

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~winking at me in public
~sharing his tomatoes and pickles with me at restaurants since he doesn't like them
and he knows how much i do
~cooking for me

Those last two are for me huge. I love pickles, relish, tomatoes and she just hates them. So she always gives me the pickles off her sandwich. And her cooking is legendary. When she stopped for awhile I thought I was going to die. Serious withdrawals. My brothers gf cooked in her stead, and it was not up to par with my wifes. Although I would never ever tell her that. Maybe some suggestions on cook time or spicing... But I digress. I just Identified with those two things there.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just being with him makes me purely happy. I feel honored that he loves me and special enough to receive his attention. He's a phenomenal, intelligent, amazing man and I'm in awe that he even looked twice my way.

Aside from that he does a lot of little things that also make me happy. Right now, we're in a long distance relationship which makes things difficult but most recently he called me up, asked me a question and when I asked why he wanted to know, he said "Because I just purchased my plane ticket to come see you." I almost fell out of my chair in surprise.

Or if I've had a crappy day, he'll sing (he claims to be a horrible singer) to me or do something goofy to get me out of my mood bad mood.

There's also things he can't help or doesn't know about that we have in common that make me smile. For instance, he asked me once what my favorite ice cream was off the ice cream truck when I was younger and almost in stereo we said the same ice cream in sync.

Sometimes I get the feeling that we are connected mentally or something. The other day I was away from my desk at work and something told me to go back to it because I had a feeling he may call. As soon as I walked up my phone rang and it was him. When things like that happen that also makes me happy. It's sort of like we are on the same mental wave length or something.

Just saying "Baby, I miss you and I love you." makes me happy.

Catching him trying to nonchalantly admire me when we are out in public makes me feel like a giddy school girl.

More over listening to him tell me that my beauty takes his breath away makes my heart flutter.

When he shares secrets with me, that makes me happy. It makes me feel like he's comfortable enough with me and trusts me enough with his secrets to tell them to me.

Rolling over on his side of the bed and sleeping on his pillow makes me happy. I love the way he smells and his scent just makes me feel like I'm at home and safe with him.

Watching him sleep/listening to him sleep makes me happy. I know he's content and comfortable. He's adorable and peaceful when he sleeps and I love laying next to him and just being there.

I love that he understands how passionate I am even when I'm passionate to the extreme. He knows how to deal with it and understands why I am that way and he's always there to pull me back to earth when I get overwhelmed.

His eyes bleed sincerity. I can look into his eyes at any given moment when he's talking to me and know that he is sincere in his words and he means what he says. He's got the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen in my life. I could get lost in them for hours. That warms my heart.

I love that he can let me collapse in his arms and cry when I need to. I love it when he lets me be a total girl.

Things are always better with him around and with out him, I'm not sure what I'd do. He certainly has touched my life for the better and I hope to always have him in it.