Change the way you hang?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 8inforblondes, Apr 15, 2006.

1. 8inforblondes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been a left-hanger since I can remember. I have always put my dick in my underwear so it would hang left too. Lately I've been thinking about trying to even things out so I will naturally hang straight down. I have thought about wearing my dick to the right in my underwear to see if it will then hang more to the middle when I'm naked.

Anybody experiment with changing the way they naturally hang? If so, did it work?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've always hung my dick down the left leg and the balls down the right. I tried reversing the sides once but it made me walk backwards.

3. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

I was told once long ago by an old friend of my dad's, that manufacturers of "good" men's clothing make the left leg of trousers larger than the right leg to accomodate left "dressers".

Until the time that I heard this I had always dressed right but from that time on, and to this very moment, I have always dressed left.

Gramps

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have hung to the right for as long as I remember (naturally). The left has never felt natural or comfortable. I don't know that I could change it, even if I wanted to. And you all know how I get about fashion. :tongue:

5. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I naturally hang left, on occasion it happens that due to some action it ended up in the right leg. This causes extra friction and that causes an erection... I avoid going right. I get erections easily enough as it is.

6. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    :cool:
    I've always hung naturally to the left, and tried many years ago to change my "hang appearance" by propping it to the right in my briefs or bikini underwear. Alas, if anything, I curve more to the left. Nowadays, it feels better to not be confined by my briefs, and just let it flop wherever it pleases.:wink:

7. 8inforblondes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting. Now I wonder if left hanging is more common than other options. I've been forcing a right hang in my underwear for a couple weeks now. At first the extra tension just made me get an erection but now I'm used to it. Definitely not seeing any difference in the natural hang though. As soon as I take off my undies I can see it move slowly from right to left...

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The left hang is easier for the right-handed man when he needs to pull it out.

9. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hang to the left too, seems to be the trend:confused:

10. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

Pecker, you're on to something. I think. I'm nominally right handed but definitely hang left. However, I am what my mom called "ambi-dexetrous." I can do almost anything with either hand except write. I also jack off with my right hand; I sometimes start off with the left but always, almost instinctly, switch to my right "at the last minute." I've tried pushing my dick to the right, but it just doesn't like it. I sleep nude, and it naturally heads left when I lie on my back.

11. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd give my right arm to be ambi-dexterous

12. dick.hertz85

dick.hertz85 New Member

Albums:
    A good tailor will ask on which side one dresses and cut the clothes appropriately.

13. dick.hertz85

dick.hertz85 New Member

Albums:
    Now THAT'S funny! Thank you!

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I've always hung to the left and used to wonder if it was because my Mother began that for me when a 'growing' boy. Like Sherwood D., I tried wearing it to the right to find out if this might change it's natural hang, but it continued to swing to the left when nude. I've always admired the upward erections, too, and for years wore it up in briefs, hoping to get the desired "up" hardons, but never got more than (the just a bit) above horizonal.

15. Chinese 9x6

Chinese 9x6 New Member

Never thought about this?? will pay some attention to how I hang it... Konw it is on the right side now.....

16. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hang or lay to the right....when it hangs the on the other side, I am more aware of it. I prefer it hang to the right. It's a comfort thing.
    :tongue:

17. NiceToolPgh

NiceToolPgh Member

Albums:
    i naturally hang straight down, and wear it as such. i like pouch or contoured undies that keep me in place, thus providing quite a nice full package look in my jeans/shorts/sweats. my erection points up to the sky (see gallery photo) and is slightly curved (which for some reason, guys just love) although not sure if that has anything to do with how i hang. when going commando i usually swing it over to the right.

18. sexycobra

sexycobra New Member

My penis naturally hangs to the left side, but sometimes it will move to the right for some reason (after sitting or lying down, or I if it put it back to the right side after going to the bathroom for instance). It does not seem to cause a lot of extra tension (I do notice that it feels different, but not the point that I sense a lot of tension). However, it will tend to naturally go back to the left side when moving around freely. Hanging straight down does not seem very natural for my penis though, and it does not feel good unless I wear loose underwear (otherwise it will go back to the left side at the first opportunity).

This may have something to do with the fact that, when erect, my penis points almost straight up (curving toward the belly) and a little to the left.

19. bfm01

bfm01 Member

Albums:
    this "study" blows my theory of right-hander's hang right and left-hander's hang left!

20. 8inforblondes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm developing a theory that your dick hangs to the side of your lowest hanging nut. Maybe we should start a poll on that one...

Draft saved Draft deleted